+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

It won't take much for some people to disobey the rules. Why give em an excuse to do it. The implications of not following rules literally cost lives.

Don't forget these people are our elected representatives they have a duty to do their best for us. For me they should be squeaky clean. Anyone can drop a ******* I know but this was just taking the piss and Cummings was quite aware what have as doing was wrong. Testing his eyes? It's the sort of stuff a naughty school boy would come out with not a responsible adult who knew the consequences of what he was doing

The 1922 Committee will only stomach so much of this before Johnson is summoned to appear before them .

Not a good idea to get the wrong side of that lot .

6 months after the election and Captain Chaos appearing before them , not good .

I notice Starmer is keeping a low profile , smart move .

Why bark yourself when the pack of dogs are doing it for you .

He'll be concentrating on other aspects of the governments failings with Cummings finger prints all over his evidence and step on Johnson's throat in the house .

It must be feeding his ego seeing that Remainers think he's so important.

Social media trolls have now moved on to mainstream media for their 2 mins of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    It must be feeding his ego seeing that Remainers think he's so important.
    Must be a disappointment for them then to hear him say he wouldn't be taking the UK back in to the EU should he become PM .

Mind you he probably won't need to anyhow when the great Brexit Betrayal is delivered in December .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 26-05-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Must be a disappointment for them then to hear him say he wouldn't be taking the UK back in to the EU should he become PM .
    I was talking about Cummings.

Remainers seem to think if they get him out of the way then the extension is on and a deal will be made where we leave in name only.

I was talking about Cummings.

Remainers seem to think if they get him out of the way then the extension is on and a deal will be made where we leave in name only.
    With you .

To be fair there is a bit of Remainer influence in this Cummings thing , I wouldn't disagree with you to a certain extent .

I think there's definitely a bit of Establishment behind this but the outrage is also beyond that too and you have to recognise that Fire .

For the sake of argument let's say Johnson and Cummings are taking them on and putting them in a box , that ain't ever going to happen .

You should read Owen Jones's book , yes I know however , " The Establishment ... How They Get Away With It " .

It's a remarkable and well researched book , interviews with members of the so called establishment themselves .

Johnson and co may well put a few noses out of joint but change the system ?

Absolutely no chance .

The "outrage" is coming from the media and the Twitter mob who are pretty hard to tell apart these days.

As for Owen Jones, as a Guardian columnist and a Remainer, he is the establishment.

He's not even working-class like he pretends, his parents are lecturers or something, fake working class like those teachers' kids the Arctic Monkeys.
    Last edited by great_fire; 26-05-2020 at 11:38 PM.

The "outrage" is coming from the media and the Twitter mob who are pretty hard to tell apart these days.

As for Owen Jones, as a Guardian columnist and a Remainer, he is the establishment.

He's not even working-class like he pretends, his parents are lecturers or something, fake working class like those teachers' kids the Arctic Monkeys.
    Owen Jones is the establishment !!

Wow ...... who knew ? .

Be happy at leaving the EU fire in name only and make the best of the cards that are dealt .

I'm going to have to suck it up when the establishment rubber stamp a Labour government in four years time .

The election night is the best part when the Tories are trashed but the next four years can have me biting my lip .

It is what it is .

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast