+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

You have more serious problems than doubts.

Just to add I should have also said you can't put a wall up to stop viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    You have more serious problems than doubts.
    I trust you care about the future of your grandkids then crash?

I take it you believe they will have a future if we carry on as we are doing? Don't you think us owd uns have a responsibility to leave the world in as good or better position than we found it in if only for our descendants?

Ffs it's hardly any argument this. He's breached the rules on lock down twice and that's fact.

Suppose the only question is should he stay or should he go.....

He has what he sees as genuine reasons for doing what he did. Is this just bull sh1t, is he lying through his teeth. Can anybody symphasise with him. Should he resign, be sacked or tried for treason?

For me he should resign, he knows he's done wrong and in his position he has to fall on his sword.

I could break lock down rules and go see my family and I have lots of good reasons for doing so including childcare but I haven't.

I can see why he did it but the fact is he shouldn't have.....

Good post Riley

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Why should you have to put up with shyte or bobbar flavours? We should aspire to summat better if we want a progressive society. Our political system dunt have to stay the same. It can evolve. Are you saying we will still have the same political system in 100/1000 years? The world will be different then if it still exists in any recognisable form. The corona virus experience has shown that solutions to global problems need global answers not national answers. The same will apply to the coming environmental problems the world will face. You can't put a wall up as the likes of gfire think and then think you will in some way immune to global warming and environmental disaster. We need global policies to solve these problems and some kind of global democratic politics to do it. If we don't space ship earth will be knacked. The problem for the world is will this new form of politics evolve quickly enough. I have serious doubts myself.
    So what are you planning to do?

Not voting and posting on here to the twenty or so people who read political stuff isn't going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I take it you believe they will have a future if we carry on as we are doing? Don't you think us owd uns have a responsibility to leave the world in as good or better position than we found it in if only for our descendants?
    Be St Roly next.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Ffs it's hardly any argument this. He's breached the rules on lock down twice and that's fact.

Suppose the only question is should he stay or should he go.....

He has what he sees as genuine reasons for doing what he did. Is this just bull sh1t, is he lying through his teeth. Can anybody symphasise with him. Should he resign, be sacked or tried for treason?

For me he should resign, he knows he's done wrong and in his position he has to fall on his sword.

I could break lock down rules and go see my family and I have lots of good reasons for doing so including childcare but I haven't.

I can see why he did it but the fact is he shouldn't have.....
    Where does it end? The risk posed by his actions were, on the face of it, neglible.

Should everyone who breaks the rules lose their job?

If Johnson had gone to as much effort to protect the UK population as he has his Chief Advisor we wouldn't have the death toll approaching 40k .

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast