+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    What's it got to do with growing up pudding? And no need for the abuse. I haven't seen you comment on this topic on this thread. I will have a look and am happy to apologise if you have...
    Because you fetched me into this when there was no need whatsoever.
    I don’t need your apologies
    Don’t fetch me into your ****.

Sort of proves my point that I made on the other thread. We can only assume that the usual right wing crew on here agree with what Cummings has done unless they tell us any different which they won't of course. Over to you Grist, Gfire, Howdy,Cayton, Kerr, Monty, Millertop, Shark, Stovic etc. Love to hear your opinions on it.. Howsa about about a bit of condemnation eh?

Shhhhhh!

At least they wont be able to moan about at me if i do summat similar eh..?

Just noticed Grist's comment not a condemnation but as near as you will get from him I suppose so thanks for that.

I have a little note in my head what the other replies will be (or not). I would be a very rich man if I could bet on my predictions...
    Don't drag me into your twisted world.
    Omg I tug your chain in one thread and now you think we're fk biddies..
    🙈🙊🙉

I just asked for your opinion. If you don't want to give me one that's up to you. Ignore my post. I guessed you would not reply or become abusive. Do you have an opinion on the matter while you are here?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Don't drag me into your twisted world.
    Omg I tug your chain in one thread and now you think we're fk biddies..
    ������
    Another one true to form...its a simple question. Maybe you can answer it while you are here. If you dont want to thats up to you. I will have to draw my own conclusions why you don't if you don't.

Its strange how the right wingers on here though become abusive when Tories are criticised on here. Must be a trait they have and can't help themselves...

I just asked for your opinion. If you don't want to give me one that's up to you. Ignore my post. I guessed you would not reply or become abusive. Do you have an opinion on the matter while you are here?
    Really? I suggest you read your own post

I'm happy to do that Shark. He should be sacked.
    Did you post on the Kyle Walker thread (another one that I didn't post on sorry). What are your thoughts on that one?

Roly I'm not a right winger. Never was. I was a left winger then moved into midfield then later on fullback. On cummings he should be sacked. So should all politician's who think they can flout the rules. By the way exile won't talk to me on another thread, is it because he carnt talk with his tongue up Yr arse. 😛

Roly, as an outsider looking in, you do give the impression that only left wing views are valid or acceptable whereas anyone who may have different views is somehow morally corrupt or just plain wrong.
    Maybe you need to accept that people should be allowed an opinion without being automatically deemed as being wrong.
    Life isn't that simple.

If the report is true, He should resign or be sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Roly I'm not a right winger. Never was. I was a left winger then moved into midfield then later on fullback. On cummings he should be sacked. So should all politician's who think they can flout the rules. By the way exile won't talk to me on another thread, is it because he carnt talk with his tongue up Yr arse. ��
    Fair enough. Thanks for your opinion Stovic. One which I agree with by the way. (And abuse free which I appreciate. Some others don't seem to be able to reply without it! )

Exys ok by the way. He dunt always agree with me by the way. Nor me him...

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast