+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You may think that the fake solicitor stuff is childish Wrinkly but if he is posing as a solicitor on here he is actually breaking the law and it is a jailable offence. It is that serious. Why does he not just come out and say he is a solicitor etc then. Then we know that he is who he claims to be. We can trust his words. Why would he not answer a very simple question about it even if it was only to shut his detractors up for good. He tantalises us with words which suggest he is in the legal trade but doesn't admit to what he actually does. If he didn't want us to know he was in the legal trade why do this?

While ever he does not do this I think we can safely ignore his opinions on here. The mikemiller Kempo phoney makes a lot of sense.

Don't you think his opinions are very inconsistent? The smooth talking solicitor/ lawyer/ barrister is just a means to give what he says credibility even though, on examination, it is bull sh it.

Don't be fooled you are better than that...

By the way, if I was a solicitor etc I would happily admit it in order to tout for some work.

It does not make sense. The only reason why he does not admit to these things is that he knows it would be illegal to do it if he wasn't.
    He’s never mentioned being a Solicitor/ Barrister/QC. He certainly has strong communication skills.
    He could well be a Legal Assistant with a relevant Degree.
    I don’t really care either way roly.
    It’s only a certain few that do.
    Touting for work on here ...really !!
    Obsessive, take a chill pill roly..

Cummings ought to stay in the hope he screws up again.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 29-05-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Bit difficult hating folks who don't exist Howdy. Its why I don't hate you.

Have you started reading up on stuff yet to get yourself an education. It's not too late. I'm willing to send you a list of books that can help you.
    Its just that you seem to have a poor grasp of business and how the world works...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-05-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    He’s never mentioned being a Solicitor/ Barrister/QC. He certainly has strong communication skills.
    He could well be a Legal Assistant with a relevant Degree.
    I don’t really care either way roly.
    It’s only a certain few that do.
    Touting for work on here ...really !!
    Obsessive, take a chill pill roly..

Cummings ought to stay in the hope he screws up again.
    Not bothered mi sen Casper all i know is at least one person is seriously keeping tabs on what he is putting on here. (someone who knows legal matters much more than me). If he wants to get himself banged up thats up to him. My advice to him is to be careful what he puts on here. I hold no grudges at all.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-05-2020 at 10:58 AM.

You may think that the fake solicitor stuff is childish Wrinkly but if he is posing as a solicitor on here he is actually breaking the law and it is a jailable offence. It is that serious. Why does he not just come out and say he is a solicitor etc then. Then we know that he is who he claims to be. We can trust his words. Why would he not answer a very simple question about it even if it was only to shut his detractors up for good. He tantalises us with words which suggest he is in the legal trade but doesn't admit to what he actually does. If he didn't want us to know he was in the legal trade why do this?

While ever he does not do this I think we can safely ignore his opinions on here. The mikemiller Kempo phoney makes a lot of sense.

Don't you think his opinions are very inconsistent? The smooth talking solicitor/ lawyer/ barrister is just a means to give what he says credibility even though, on examination, it is bull sh it.

Don't be fooled you are better than that...

By the way, if I was a solicitor etc I would happily admit it in order to tout for some work.

It does not make sense. The only reason why he does not admit to these things is that he knows it would be illegal to do it if he wasn't.
    "Don't be fooled you are better than that..." Wow - thanks Roly

Alas I am not worthy of your (not the least bit patronising ) praise . I am daft enough to believe that he is a legal type bod (but I also believe that Kempo is a retired doctor - how gullible am I?)
    Not that I care either way.

I suspect that he is not providing the "proof" that some posters crave because he is, to some extent, enjoying the "game"

In fact, to further demonstrate how daft I am, I had assumed that most of his accusers actually believe that he is the genuine article but just enjoy baiting him. It was the mindlessly persistent nature of this baiting that I believed to be childish.
    It honestly never occurred to me that sensible posters might be genuinely outraged that some phoney might be tarnishing the good name of the legal profession.

So there you are. I'm obviously not "better than that"

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    "Don't be fooled you are better than that..." Wow - thanks Roly

Alas I am not worthy of your (not the least bit patronising ) praise . I am daft enough to believe that he is a legal type bod (but I also believe that Kempo is a retired doctor - how gullible am I?)
    Not that I care either way.

I suspect that he is not providing the "proof" that some posters crave because he is, to some extent, enjoying the "game"

In fact, to further demonstrate how daft I am, I had assumed that most of his accusers actually believe that he is the genuine article but just enjoy baiting him. It was the mindlessly persistent nature of this baiting that I believed to be childish.
    It honestly never occurred to me that sensible posters might be genuinely outraged that some phoney might be tarnishing the good name of the legal profession.

So there you are. I'm obviously not "better than that"
    Apologies if it came across that I was patronising you Wrinks. Clearly you can see through him with your comments here. Just trying to warn folks off him in my own clumsy way.

Wi gerron alreight me and thee usually don't we!And long may it continue as far as I'm concerned...

I have always said i don't mind multis as long as they don't put outrageous and offensive stuff on here. I don't think the Kerr character particularly does this but he is a wind up merchant in the extreme andI think you are right most people will take what he says rightly with a pinch of salt.

I will try to reel it in a bit if people are getting fed up with me! People obviously don't want to me to tell their gtandmothers how to suck eggs do they on the topic of kerr's ephemeral nature.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-05-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Apologies if it came across that I was patronising you Wrinks. Clearly you can see through him with your comments here. Just trying to warn folks off him in my own clumsy way.

Wi gerron alreight me and thee usually don't we!And long may it continue as far as I'm concerned...

I have always said i don't mind multis as long as they don't put outrageous and offensive stuff on here. I don't think the Kerr character particularly does this but he is a wind up merchant in the extreme andI think you are right most people will take what he says rightly with a pinch of salt.

I will try to reel it in a bit if people are getting fed up with me! People obviously don't want to me to tell their gtandmothers how to suck eggs do they on the topic of kerr's ephemeral nature.
    Hey - no offence taken Roly. Certainly we get on and definitely no reason we won't continue to do so. And I know you weren't patronising me - I was just being mischievous

I'm not sure why you think I "see through him" though.
    Perhaps my last post had a hint of sarcasm I had not intended but I really do believe he is in the legal profession and I really did think that most other posters believed the same but were pretending otherwise just to have a go at him (and I really do think that Kempo is a retired doctor).

For what it's worth my political leanings are far more aligned with yours than Kerr's. "Commie prick" some would no doubt describe me as.
    My opinions differ from Kerr's many times. I rarely post on these points because:
    a) There are enough posters contesting him without me adding to it (albeit in a much more objective manner - obviously)
    b) The political threads are depressing enough without me joining in.

I commented in this case only because I think his "minimal risk" comments totally miss the point, to the extent that I am really surprised (I know - I keep saying that) that it's him posting them.
    Despite his explanation I still think that. I'm happy to agree to differ on that though It's been done to death and neither of us are going to change our minds.

Bit difficult hating folks who don't exist Howdy. Its why I don't hate you.

Have you started reading up on stuff yet to get yourself an education. It's not too late. I'm willing to send you a list of books that can help you.
    Its just that you seem to have a poor grasp of business and how the world works...
    'poor grasp of business'

Your best yet. LMFAO

Judging by what they've done for you, I'll give them a miss.

I don't need a manual thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    'poor grasp of business'

Your best yet. LMFAO

Judging by what they've done for you, I'll give them a miss.

I don't need a manual thanks.
    Pity you might get a better grasp of the how the world works. It could help you be an all round better person...Its not just to do with money thats the bit you need educating on...

I know how the world works.

It's full of 'all mouth', 'no substance' merchants like you.

Time is precious. Use it to practise what you preach. Having a little Millersmad fan club doesn't change anything.

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Hey - no offence taken Roly. Certainly we get on and definitely no reason we won't continue to do so. And I know you weren't patronising me - I was just being mischievous

I'm not sure why you think I "see through him" though.
    Perhaps my last post had a hint of sarcasm I had not intended but I really do believe he is in the legal profession and I really did think that most other posters believed the same but were pretending otherwise just to have a go at him (and I really do think that Kempo is a retired doctor).

For what it's worth my political leanings are far more aligned with yours than Kerr's. "Commie prick" some would no doubt describe me as.
    My opinions differ from Kerr's many times. I rarely post on these points because:
    a) There are enough posters contesting him without me adding to it (albeit in a much more objective manner - obviously)
    b) The political threads are depressing enough without me joining in.

I commented in this case only because I think his "minimal risk" comments totally miss the point, to the extent that I am really surprised (I know - I keep saying that) that it's him posting them.
    Despite his explanation I still think that. I'm happy to agree to differ on that though It's been done to death and neither of us are going to change our minds.
    Glad i have some pals left on here wrinks! Most folk on here I get on with even the Tories if they have reasonable views. I even agreed with my "arch enemy" Howdy on the Cummings affair! (although he continues to have a side swipe at me! - dunno why if I agreed wi him on summat) . I don't expect anyone to agree with me. I'm not chuffin God (not even to our lass) but if I think someone is putting something outrageous or unfair on here I will challenge it as is my right.

Kerr? I should know better and ignore. If he wants to get himself in bother that's his choice.

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast