+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The posts that keep giving:

Just found this on corona virus thread post 628:"but it’s unlikely you’d beat me at any task" sounds pretty arrogant to me. Are you sure you want me to go on? Plus I think I'm very close now to what I'm looking for. I think there is enough evidence to suggest you are an arrogant bloke so far...
    Are you still awake Roly?

Have you found what you’re looking for yet?

Tic toc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvX1hzGZN4
    Last edited by howdydoo; 30-05-2020 at 06:29 AM.

Don't need to now I've already provided plenty of evidence with the other posts I have highlighted. There are plenty more as well. I don't really want to air your dirty Weshin in public.its not my style.

I'm gonna enjoy the sunshine today and not get bogged down in silly arguments with you.

So tha an arrogant owd sod. There's worst things in life..

At the risk of starting another argument. What do you think to the lockdown ease up? Think it's a bit too early for it mi sen.

It’s a concern.

Impossible to police but I’ would have eased the lockdown with households where no one is over 60 yo. Even possibly 50 yo.

Every over 70yo household would be getting their food delivered too.

Death rates are down for younger age groups. They have to go out and live their lives.

Maybe track and trace will be the answer.

I don’t know what impact will be on the economy though.

I’ll leave that to business experts like you. I know you have read a lot of books.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Don't need to now I've already provided plenty of evidence with the other posts I have highlighted. There are plenty more as well. I don't really want to air your dirty Weshin in public.its not my style.

I'm gonna enjoy the sunshine today and not get bogged down in silly arguments with you.

So tha an arrogant owd sod. There's worst things in life..
    Sure your quest was about qualifications but I know you struggle with the definition of truth. So I’ll let it go.

The problem is some folk will think we can just return to normal now. We still need to be careful. As long as people social distance still that is the key.we do need to keep the old and vulnerable locked away unfortunately like you say. Don't see why shops etc can't open. Just make sure people keep their distance and just allow a few in at a time. It's been happening in supermarkets all the time. I could never understand why stuff like fishing and golfing were stopped anyway because of their nature. I can see social distancing going on for months.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Sure your quest was about qualifications but I know you struggle with the definition of truth. So I’ll let it go.
    It's there owd lad but I'm not wading thru thousands of posts to prove it.

I know for a fact it isn’t.

Yet I know it is unless you have found and removed it!

Never posted it.

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast