+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    You posted at 8am. Do you have a pop problem?
    Hope you found it lucid?

Think labour should be asking why Johnson didn't sack Cummings. It was obviouse the Tory ratings would take a bashing and that it's undermining the lockdown situation. So what's the real reason why the torys didn't remove Cummings. Obv the book stops at Johnson though it's not just his decision. Is it?
    Because it would have given a victory to the Remainer media and civil service and also to the EU at a time when we're negotiating with them.

Think labour should be asking why Johnson didn't sack Cummings. It was obviouse the Tory ratings would take a bashing and that it's undermining the lockdown situation. So what's the real reason why the torys didn't remove Cummings. Obv the book stops at Johnson though it's not just his decision. Is it?
    Cayton

There's shades here of the 1993 Black Wednesday crisis when Majors government started to lose popularity very sharply , that was four years from an election too but they never recovered and were routed by Blair in 97 .

Looking at some data last night on that period it showed the Tories losing votes to Labour and The Lib Dems which indeed played out at the 97 election , people often forget that the Lib Dems did very well in 97 too .

Looking at the data today the Tories are losing all their support to Labour , none of the other Party's are catching a wave on the present situation .

What Johnson hasn't seen is that this pandemic and the Cummings affair is playing out right before the electorates eyes , the people are consumed by it because it is affecting everyone of us .

Parliament has hardly had a stage as yet and the Tories have lost a 24% lead with Starmer only really landing a couple of decent punches as a consequence of which many of the electorate won't even have seen .

Many of the electorate won't even have known who Cummings was , now they do along with the Tory main faces every evening .

The problem with this for the Tories is that their failings are getting magnified on an unprecedented scale and not hidden on the inside pages of newspapers or 2 minute news bulletins .

There is very little good news and we are only at the start of a very long road .

I haven't even mentioned the trade deal with the EU or the findings in to the Russian inquiry .

Two massive political blunders from Johnson with out of touch with the electorate at the heart of them .

Having to be shamed in to a U Turn on the surcharge for foreign NHS medical staff , the NHS is untouchable at the moment and they saved his own life .

Not removing Cummings .

Absolute catastrophes for Johnson .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Cayton

There's shades here of the 1993 Black Wednesday crisis when Majors government started to lose popularity very sharply , that was four years from an election too but they never recovered and were routed by Blair in 97 .
    Yes but this time it's Starmer who's the grey man and Johnson who has the personality.

I doubt anyone will be talking about Cummings in 4 years time.

And Labour has now had three MPs caught "breaking lockdown."

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/31/labou...down-12782684/

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes but this time it's Starmer who's the grey man and Johnson who has the personality.

Just how much do you think personality counts for when you've buried loved ones , lost your business , home or ended up with millions more on the dole .

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

Regardless of their party membership they should all be sacked
    Note Rosie Duffield resigned
    I think the lot of 'em are taking us for mugs & there'll be more to unearth
    Have any Lib Dems broken lockdown rules?

So now the witness says he lied.
    Interesting that it’s not mentioned on here or news channels
    Oh and one witness who apparently saw him also broke the rules.

Just shows you can’t believe what comes out of some mouths but you all seem to want to believe the liar instead of given benefit of doubt.

No I can’t say who is lying but I don’t let it bother me unlike some that seem to want to make it their mission to attack others.

Laughable
    Last edited by millertop; 01-06-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So now the witness says he lied.
    Interesting that it’s not mentioned on here or news channels
    Oh and one witness who apparently saw him also broke the rules.

Just shows you can’t believe what comes out of some mouths but you all seem to want to believe the liar instead of given benefit of doubt.

No I can’t say who is lying but I don’t let it bother me unlike some that seem to want to make it their mission to attack others.

Laughable
    THE witness who saw him near Barnard Castle did not lie. He did see him and had a photo. Cummings has admitted he was there. The bloke did break the rules but he is not Boris's chief advisor and it doesn't make a jot of difference to the significance of Cummings' actions.

The idiot who lied was the bloke who said he'd seen him on a second trip to Durham after returning to London. Boris and Dom both insisted that there was no second trip to Durham and this was accepted as genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    THE witness who saw him near Barnard Castle did not lie. He did see him and had a photo. Cummings has admitted he was there. The bloke did break the rules but he is not Boris's chief advisor and it doesn't make a jot of difference to the significance of Cummings' actions.

The idiot who lied was the bloke who said he'd seen him on a second trip to Durham after returning to London. Boris and Dom both insisted that there was no second trip to Durham and this was accepted as genuine.
    Still we don’t know who lies do we?
    Some take it to extreme when there’s no need to really only them that have it in for certain parties.

I’ve never been to Barnard castle, might have to go now it’s been put on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post

Could have been David Harper that was seen on second visit
    Of course he could have been recruited to muddy the waters
    It gets more like Trumps America every day .....sadly

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/...tiques-expert/

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast