+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T Disgrace Cummings

Right wingers on here leading with Coogan but no separate thread to slate Cummings - who committed far greater offence.

One rule for one Tory hardliner. And the party and its supporters making excuses.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 24-05-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Right wingers on here leading with Coogan but no separate thread to slate Cummings - who committed far greater offence.

One rule for one Tory hardliner. And the party and its supporters making excuses.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Exactly
    Sort of proves my point that I made on the other thread. We can only assume that the usual right wing crew on here agree with what Cummings has done unless they tell us any different which they won't of course. Over to you Grist, Gfire, Howdy,Cayton, Kerr, Monty, Millertop, Shark, Stovic etc. Love to hear your opinions on it.. Howsa about about a bit of condemnation eh?

Shhhhhh!

At least they wont be able to moan about at me if i do summat similar eh..?

Just noticed Grist's comment not a condemnation but as near as you will get from him I suppose so thanks for that.

I have a little note in my head what the other replies will be (or not). I would be a very rich man if I could bet on my predictions...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-05-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Sort of proves my point that I made on the other thread. We can only assume that the usual right wing crew on here agree with what Cummings has done unless they tell us any different which they won't of course. Over to you Grist, Gfire, Howdy,Cayton, Kerr, Monty, Millertop, Shark, Stovic etc. Love to hear your opinions on it.. Howsa about about a bit of condemnation eh?

Shhhhhh!

Just noticed Grist's comment not a condemnation but as near as you will get from him I suppose so thanks for that.

I have a little note in my head what the other replies will be (or not). I would be a very rich man if I could bet on my predictions...

Where is he these days?

Shhhhhh!

What did I say about Steve Coogan? I'll save you the trouble of checking. I didn't say anything. So not sure why you want me to comment on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    What did I say about Steve Coogan? I'll save you the trouble of checking. I didn't say anything. So not sure why you want me to comment on this?
    Never said you said owt about Coogan. Anyway whats your view on the Cummings affair?

Never said you said owt about Coogan. Anyway whats your view on the Cummings affair?
    If it's found that he broke the lockdown rules then he will have to go, but I think it's a shame as he was the only one likely to shake up Whitehall, now it looks like the status quo will continue.

And I doubt he will be allowed to make a comeback like establishment favourites Mandelson and Rudd. Still he should be able to get a good job in the private sector where they're more open to innovation.
    Last edited by great_fire; 24-05-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Shhhhhh!

I’ve had a say on both of them.

Grow the **** up
    Last edited by millertop; 24-05-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Is it ok to think they have both been dickheads?

Just checking.

one of his mates is defending him on sky news saying he went there cos he needed childcare. If he’s got so many mates sticking up for him why didn’t one of them look after his kid for him?
    When he first drove to his mums it just so happened to be her birthday. When he went to the castle with his wife it just so happened to be her birthday.

What are the odds?

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast