+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    James O' Brien is left-wing and a typically supercilious Remainer.

Speaking of Remainers, I see they're now going after the police for not punishing their bete noire.
    I wouldn't even know what a bete noir was. I know Black Betty, is that the same?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Except there’s no needle.

Can we call it fact checked or do you want to keep looking ��
    Not found it yet but plenty of other stuff found when sifting thru the stuff you put.

None of it makes good reading for you.

You are at your most arrogant best on the corona virus 2 threads post 968 (to me) and 289 (to millertop).

And you have still not successfully explained a comment on post 941 of the same thread which appeared to be a violent threat towards me. Can you still clear that up for me.

This lot on only one thread as well.

I could post them up for all to see but I am not that vindictive.

I can carry on looking for it if you want, Im sure I am close now but who knows what else I will uncover in the meantime.

I thought you were only abusive to me but it looks like one or 2 have had the Howdy tongue in their time.

My advice to you is to quit while you are ahead owd lad.

It all makes interesting reading though and paints a picture.(Not a particularly nice one).
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-05-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Fancy walking to a police station to make a complaint?

I’ll go in with you. Let’s see if the police think the same as your twisted mind.

Again you spout something and can’t back it up. Where’s the needle? Where’s evidence I’m a mutli?

You’re clutching at straws dear boy.

Give it up. Way out of your league.

Is this the post?? Pretty clear reading Roly.

No threat there. See, I’ve posted it again. You report me, go ahead. I’ll wait for the knock on the door.

I think wasting police time is an offence. You might not be as lucky as Cummings. Be careful.

Plonker. Keep the taking the meds. Lol.

“Extremely insecure response. Where have I intimated violence. If I had any wish to harm you do you think I’d even hint at it on here? You’d be sat in a wheelchair and I’d be your biggest pal on here.

Get a life and put your dummy in.

Would I expect the prime minister to be at every Cobra meeting. Nah.

Do I think hindsight is a wonderful thing? Yeah.

Do I think Boris invented this virus. Nah.

Do I think the government have made mistakes. Of course.

Keep safe”

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not found it yet but plenty of other stuff found when sifting thru the stuff you put.

None of it makes good reading for you.

You are at your most arrogant best on the corona virus 2 threads post 968 (to me) and 289 (to millertop).

And you have still not successfully explained a comment on post 941 of the same thread which appeared to be a violent threat towards me. Can you still clear that up for me.

This lot on only one thread as well.

I could post them up for all to see but I am not that vindictive.

I can carry on looking for it if you want, Im sure I am close now but who knows what else I will uncover in the meantime.

I thought you were only abusive to me but it looks like one or 2 have had the Howdy tongue in their time.

My advice to you is to quit while you are ahead owd lad.

It all makes interesting reading though and paints a picture.(Not a particularly nice one).
    Ah the good old days of the Coronavirus (2) thread. Was that the one where posters were putting up their names and addresses as proof of their upstanding citizenship?

If everyone on here took everything so literally as to build a case against other posters they'd be like Mike, so buried in legal documents that they've not been able to post for a month. At least I hope that's why he's awol and not due to any family/virus related problems.

The posts that keep giving:

Just found this on corona virus thread post 628:"but it’s unlikely you’d beat me at any task" sounds pretty arrogant to me. Are you sure you want me to go on? Plus I think I'm very close now to what I'm looking for. I think there is enough evidence to suggest you are an arrogant bloke so far...

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Ah the good old days of the Coronavirus (2) thread. Was that the one where posters were putting up their names and addresses as proof of their upstanding citizenship?

If everyone on here took everything so literally as to build a case against other posters they'd be like Mike, so buried in legal documents that they've not been able to post for a month. At least I hope that's why he's awol and not due to any family/virus related problems.
    Howdy accused me of being a liar and asked me to find a post to prove I wasn't. Why take his side I am doing what he asked Cam. I'm more than happy to stop this sillyness started by Howdy.

Wading thru 1000s of posts aint my idea of spending a sunny afternoon...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-05-2020 at 08:00 PM.

There’s a twisted account if I ever saw one.

Keep it Roly. Pure class.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Is this the post?? Pretty clear reading Roly.

No threat there. See, I’ve posted it again. You report me, go ahead. I’ll wait for the knock on the door.

I think wasting police time is an offence. You might not be as lucky as Cummings. Be careful.

Plonker. Keep the taking the meds. Lol.

“Extremely insecure response. Where have I intimated violence. If I had any wish to harm you do you think I’d even hint at it on here? You’d be sat in a wheelchair and I’d be your biggest pal on here.

Get a life and put your dummy in.

Would I expect the prime minister to be at every Cobra meeting. Nah.

Do I think hindsight is a wonderful thing? Yeah.

Do I think Boris invented this virus. Nah.

Do I think the government have made mistakes. Of course.

Keep safe”
    Still don't get the bit about the wheel chair.Please enlighten me. What does that have to do wi owt?

Where did I say I would report you to the police. I don't even complain to the mods about your carrying ons on here.

It wasn't all bad stuff I found in our conversations by the way. Sometimes we

can be quite nice to each other.

Take care ya gret puddin...

I'm sure we will be at each others throats again soon...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-05-2020 at 07:59 PM.

New golfing term a "Dominic Cummings" is a really long drive that goes out of bounds but theres no penalty!

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast