+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Can you imagine the furore on this board expressed by the cap-doffing, self-righteous right wingers if Diane Abbott had been accused of driving to Durham?
    . Can she drive? I'd be impressed if she found her way to Durham.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . Don't you think animal tho that had Hitler been killed earlier hundreds of thousands if not millions of life's would have been safe on all sides.
    I couldn't answer that question with any real accuracy mate .

Only thing I would say is that there were plenty of psychos behind him ready to take over so who knows .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    This is serious political damage for the Tory government .

Cummings actually only forms part of it , the real damage here is Johnson's inner circle defending him .

They are defending the indefensible and any credibility they may have goes out of the window .

What they are saying in effect to defend this loathsome creature is that there's one rule for one and one for ordinary citizens .

The smart political move would have been to hang this fecker out to dry and stand united behind that decision .

They would have gained a tremendous amount of good will amongst the electorate .

Just about one of the most dumbest political moves I've seen .

Then again it's no surprise given the level of intelligence amongst this shower of shyte governing the country .
    I agree with your general sentiment Animal.
    Shame about the vitriol though but not surprising given your political persuasion 😉🙂.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . Can she drive? I'd be impressed if she found her way to Durham.
    I think your point is made giddy

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I agree with your general sentiment Animal.
    Shame about the vitriol though but not surprising given your political persuasion 😉🙂.
    The Tories tend to bring that out of me Mellow , if I'd been an MP I'd have got slung out of the house more than Skinner .

The Tories tend to bring that out of me Mellow , if I'd been an MP I'd have got slung out of the house more than Skinner .
    😀😀

Think quite a few on here would have been thrown out whoever you support, myself wouldn’t have even go through the door

We're about to enter a second great depression and the Remainer media is obsessed with Cummings.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    deliberate baiting now lying.

Read your post which fetched me into it when I had not posted.
    I’ve already gave my opinion on Cummings like I’ve already said.
    Think I've found it. Is it the one posted after you said you had already posted. And I'm the liar?

This is serious political damage for the Tory government .

Cummings actually only forms part of it , the real damage here is Johnson's inner circle defending him .

They are defending the indefensible and any credibility they may have goes out of the window .

What they are saying in effect to defend this loathsome creature is that there's one rule for one and one for ordinary citizens .

The smart political move would have been to hang this fecker out to dry and stand united behind that decision .

They would have gained a tremendous amount of good will amongst the electorate .

Just about one of the most dumbest political moves I've seen .

Then again it's no surprise given the level of intelligence amongst this shower of shyte governing the country .
    He's at No 10 right now so looks like he is about to be sacked.

And the civil servants who tried to extend the EU transition period when Johnson and him were ill therefore win, the Blairite establishment are still determined to make sure that we leave the EU in name only.

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast