+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    What are the odds in him having an accident that required the attendance of the emergency services?

Really surprised me with that comment.
    Suggests that "stay at home" was erroneous advice. Can everyone say "what's the odds?"

Cummings statement live now, absolutely embarrassing from media.

Get daily briefing on ffs
    Last edited by millertop; 25-05-2020 at 04:21 PM.

What was with that horn in the background was that a key worker too? Wtf is wrong with this country

Wow. He took a 1 hour round trip to Barnard Castle "to see if my eyes were OK to drive home the next day". Just wow!

In doing so, he breached the lock down for this one hour drive, when the journey (which by sounds of it may have been hazardous to other drivers) was not necessary? Ffs, why didn't he/government have him and his family safely taken home in a taxi?

Didn't want him sacked before, but this part of the story does sound sackable

Cummings' show today was much more polished than Boris's car crash yesterday. No wonder Boris needs him so desperately. Had to come clean on the Barnard Castle jaunt though and the idea of going for a test drive to see just how dodgy his eyesight was is a bit farcical

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Wow. He took a 1 hour round trip to Barnard Castle "to see if my eyes were OK to drive home the next day". Just wow!

In doing so, he breached the lock down for this one hour drive, when the journey (which by sounds of it may have been hazardous to other drivers) was not necessary? Ffs, why didn't he/government have him and his family safely taken home in a taxi?

Didn't want him sacked before, but this part of the story does sound sackable
    Those eyes, he needs a shotgun between them

What a complete tool

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    What are the odds in him having an accident that required the attendance of the emergency services?

I feel like I have wandered into a weird game of crap posts Top Trumps where you have just played the top scoring 'Desperation' card to take the game from John.

I'm sure that Cummings is relieved to hear that you are not calling for him to be sacked. He"s probably been on tenter hooks waiting for your position to be made clear.
    Blimey. I'm astonished to hear you say that. One of the whole points of the lockdown and only taking essential journeys was to protect emergency services. No? His wife had Covid, and he suspected he might have it also. Yet he still decided to undertake a 4 hour journey, to say nothing about taking a one hour journey 2 weeks later to see if he felt safe to drive back to London.

It's been discussed on here frequently about how nob heads are driving around in early lock down days, risking emergency services. If inferior MM brains can get their heads around the risk of unnecessary journeys, I'm surprised your superior intellect can't! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Cummings statement live now, absolutely embarrassing from media.

Get daily briefing on ffs
    embarrassing media?...but not Cummings?

Get daily briefing on? What do you mean?

Sweep Cummings misdemeanours under the carpet as if they are irrelevant. You get worse...

You are getting into a minority on here even with card carrying tories...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-05-2020 at 05:05 PM.

Surely if you are in any doubt about the quality of your eyesight you shouldn't be driving. Another reason not to drive to Durham let alone B Castle.
    Isn't that a danger to other road users and passengers.
    Whilst there might be less traffic on the road, because people are adhering to the stay at home rule, there's been more cyclists on the road.
    More NHS workers and front line staff trying alternative methods to get to work .....to save lives

Astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    What was with that horn in the background was that a key worker too? Wtf is wrong with this country
    That was rolymiller farting in the next street to drown him out. Seriously thought he handled it well. Domenic of course.

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast