+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

O/T Disgrace Cummings

Right wingers on here leading with Coogan but no separate thread to slate Cummings - who committed far greater offence.

One rule for one Tory hardliner. And the party and its supporters making excuses.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 24-05-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Right wingers on here leading with Coogan but no separate thread to slate Cummings - who committed far greater offence.

One rule for one Tory hardliner. And the party and its supporters making excuses.
    Exactly

Oddly folks seem surprised by this fool's antics.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Exactly
    Sort of proves my point that I made on the other thread. We can only assume that the usual right wing crew on here agree with what Cummings has done unless they tell us any different which they won't of course. Over to you Grist, Gfire, Howdy,Cayton, Kerr, Monty, Millertop, Shark, Stovic etc. Love to hear your opinions on it.. Howsa about about a bit of condemnation eh?

Shhhhhh!

At least they wont be able to moan about at me if i do summat similar eh..?

Just noticed Grist's comment not a condemnation but as near as you will get from him I suppose so thanks for that.

I have a little note in my head what the other replies will be (or not). I would be a very rich man if I could bet on my predictions...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-05-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Oddly folks seem surprised by this fool's antics.
    Or distancing themselves.

Hes one of your finest. You should be proud of his achievements on Brexit and the Governments response to Covid 19.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Sort of proves my point that I made on the other thread. We can only assume that the usual right wing crew on here agree with what Cummings has done unless they tell us any different which they won't of course. Over to you Grist, Gfire, Howdy,Cayton, Kerr, Monty, Millertop, Shark, Stovic etc. Love to hear your opinions on it.. Howsa about about a bit of condemnation eh?

Shhhhhh!

At least they wont be able to moan about at me if i do summat similar eh..?

Just noticed Grist's comment not a condemnation but as near as you will get from him I suppose so thanks for that.

I have a little note in my head what the other replies will be (or not). I would be a very rich man if I could bet on my predictions...

Where is he these days?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post

Missed your thread on Stephen Kinnock.

It's not about what he did or didn't do but who he is.

Just laughing at this binary left and right nonsense.

Ridiculous to see contemporary politics from such a limited perspective.

Sometimes you have to refer to left or right. There maybe various but minimal shades of difference.

But really left and right, cmon....it's over.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 24-05-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Missed your thread on Stephen Kinnock.

It's not about what he did or didn't do but who he is.
    Was he sitting in on SAGE meetings and breaking the very rules they created?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Just laughing at this binary left and right nonsense.

Ridiculous to see contemporary politics from such a limited perspective.
    Lol, the point of this post is lost on you Idiot.

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast