+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T:- "My Lad"

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I doubt anyone find them remotely interesting. Wasn't aware of the multiple threads - maybe they could be locked or removed¿ If perhaps we could all ignore them (guess I'm just as bad for keeping this one going by responding, thinking about it!) maybe it'll settle. There's are way too many squabbles on here. And a few who like to poke the ants nest to see what happens.
    Swale setup a "handbag" thread not long ago. I'm tempted to volunteer to move any (ir)relevant posts to it and take them out of general threads, but when it is a 1 to 1 issue I don't see why PMs can't be used.

Though of course this thread is easy to ignore from its title.

Right or wrong Elite always seems to be involved in these squabbles - a common denominator of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Swale setup a "handbag" thread not long ago. I'm tempted to volunteer to move any (ir)relevant posts to it and take them out of general threads, but when it is a 1 to 1 issue I don't see why PMs can't be used.

Though of course this thread is easy to ignore from its title.

Right or wrong Elite always seems to be involved in these squabbles - a common denominator of some sort.
    Are you trying to start an argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Are you trying to start an argument?

That thread has got to be renamed man bags surely...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234