+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- "My Lad"

O/T:- "My Lad"

Nearly 15 years ago, "my lad " joined me on a Notts County journey and I thought it would be fun to include him when posting on here. On another thread , Elite decided to use "my lad" against me , something I did not appricaite at all. If we have a future, I won't be using "my lad" in any future posts. Thank you for listening.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-05-2020 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Fixed title/prefix format

You decided to include him in posts on here, and I only included him in exactly the sense that you always have, that sense being a simple reference to "my lad and me". I couldn't agree more that your lad is the future of the club, and the fact that he is still fanatical after the heartache of recent seasons has my complete and utter respect. But before you get on your high horse, allow me to mention this. I organised a Grand National competition on here, which you happened to win. The prize was a free bet, but between us we decided instead to change it to a crowdfunding package that the club were offering where you get your name in the matchday programme and flashed up on the scoreboards. I thought it might be something your lad might enjoy, so I purchased it. You then decided in one of your hormonal tantrums that you didn't want the prize, because you don't like me.

As I have said before, if you want to put your lad above messageboard bickering the prize is still available for him. The rest is up to you.

Please tell me how Elite 'used my lad against me' in a way you didn't appreciate then I can form my own judgement.

I thought I'd get at least one reply.

Reminds me how I miss old Vladimir.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Reminds me how I miss old Vladimir.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I thought I'd get at least one reply.
    I'm still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'm still waiting.
    I'll wait with you. While he's trying to explain how I used "his lad against him", he can also explain to everyone why he was happy to deny "his lad" a small treat simply because he dislikes me. This discussion doesn't even need to go to the handbags room, because the replies are all relating to the topic that he himself started. Seeing as he decided to start it, the least he can do is give a few answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'll wait with you. While he's trying to explain how I used "his lad against him", he can also explain to everyone why he was happy to deny "his lad" a small treat simply because he dislikes me. This discussion doesn't even need to go to the handbags room, because the replies are all relating to the topic that he himself started. Seeing as he decided to start it, the least he can do is give a few answers.

He's probably just being over sensitive, let's not put him on trial over it.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    He's probably just being over sensitive, let's not put him on trial over it.
    The reason he's on trial is that he decided to start the topic. Over to him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast