+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- "My Lad"

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The reason he's on trial is that he decided to start the topic. Over to him.
    I'd imagine this is a particularly difficult time for him right now, his wife works in a hospital, right? I think we should cut him some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I'd imagine this is a particularly difficult time for him right now, his wife works in a hospital, right? I think we should cut him some slack.
    I have two daughters who are working in hospitals. It's a difficult time for anyone with people close to them working in higher risk situations, but it still doesn't excuse starting pathetic topics on messageboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I have two daughters who are working in hospitals. It's a difficult time for anyone with people close to them working in higher risk situations, but it still doesn't excuse starting pathetic topics on messageboards.
    Some will handle it better than others, I think you've called him out for posting under the influence a few times, maybe it's that. I don't drink, it doesn't bear thinking about how embarrassing my posts would become if I did, they're bad enough with me being sober.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Some will handle it better than others, I think you've called him out for posting under the influence a few times, maybe it's that. I don't drink, it doesn't bear thinking about how embarrassing my posts would become if I did, they're bad enough with me being sober.
    You could be right, he doesn't seem to hold his drink very well.

I'm still waiting, Navel, and I'm prepared to be ultra sympatico

Well that went well, navy posts hoping the righteous will rise up and finally destroy elite and navy Will finally have his revenge for some warped reason against elite. Time for reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Well that went well, navy posts hoping the righteous will rise up and finally destroy elite and navy Will finally have his revenge for some warped reason against elite. Time for reflection.
    The trouble is, sometimes people lose it for whatever reason and this made worse by a regular poster or two that indulge themselves with a forensic analysis of every post posted, just to make the original poster look stupid. Sometimes people post cr#p. It doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    The trouble is, sometimes people lose it for whatever reason and this made worse by a regular poster or two that indulge themselves with a forensic analysis of every post posted, just to make the original poster look stupid. Sometimes people post cr#p. It doesn't matter.
    This.

I wonder who you mean??

And sometimes a poster wants to call out the 'cr#p', also OK and doesn't matter, it's not 'trouble' as you say

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast