Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Thank you Peter Odemwingie!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16,174

    Thank you Peter Odemwingie!

    Hes just ordered a tennis racket off me😎

    Ive told the lads to email him and tell him well have it delivered to Loftus Road for him!

    Weve enclosed an Albion crest and asked him for a photo for the website.

    Sold one to Daniel Levy last week.

    Ill supply anyone😏

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,950
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Hes just ordered a tennis racket off me😎

    Ive told the lads to email him and tell him well have it delivered to Loftus Road for him!

    Weve enclosed an Albion crest and asked him for a photo for the website.

    Sold one to Daniel Levy last week.

    Ill supply anyone😏
    I hope you sent the Levy one special delivery requesting a dna sample, fingerprint and facial recognition as that c??? Will definitely say he didn't receive it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I hope you sent the Levy one special delivery requesting a dna sample, fingerprint and facial recognition as that c??? Will definitely say he didn't receive it.

    Good one Blood! That response called for a cold beer - ha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,950
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Good one Blood! That response called for a cold beer - ha
    I hope you are keeping well Al and your ailments are behind you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I hope you are keeping well Al and your ailments are behind you.
    Appreciated Blood - now one of the vulnerable and get a daily call from the government helpline to see if I need any help - might be cheeky and ask for some cold beers delivering!

    Keep well

  6. #6
    Mick, next I am expecting that you will have delivered, personally of course, tennis raquets to Dominic Cummings!

  7. #7
    .....and while you’re at it, send a couple to your mate WBA123, as a gesture of goodwill, of course.......!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Mick, next I am expecting that you will have delivered, personally of course, tennis raquets to Dominic Cummings!
    Im sure our Dominic would be happy to drive up and collect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •