+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Cummings Press Statement

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    There is some good news according to today's papers Cummings has said he will be gone in six months tfft , By then Brexit will be finished we will be trading on WTO rules Johnson will be expecting another baby no longer is he PM The economy is near to collapsing , unemployment soars to over 4million , Priti Patel announces an amnesty to 40,000 illegal immigrants Mat Hancock is knighted in the New Years honours , Johnson is replaced by a cabbage to give some opposition to the questioning of Starmer
    .... sounds about right mista.

I can see most of that being true Mista, but I dont think that a new BoJo baby is likely since he has had covid.

I read somewhere that it screws up your sperm count and your libido, leaving you unable to control your cumming.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Now who is obfuscation. I look forward to your comments on why his actions are on a par with kiddie fiddling?
    Okay...one last go. The parallel isn’t about the activities themselves...it is about the impact those activities have on the relevant professions or agencies.

Every time a priest, or teacher or social worker is suspected of ‘kiddie fiddling’, as you put it, the job becomes that much harder for the vast majority in that profession.
    Likewise, I can’t remember his name, but the football coach who had been abusing youngsters throughout his career would have had the same impact on whether parents would be quite so keen on happily sending their kids off to what, hitherto, had seemed an utterly innocent and healthy activity.
    ‘Bent’ or vindictive coppers will make the population more suspicious of the decent majority...imagine trying to police the black population of Minnesota now, and I’m sure every case of, for example, Munchausen by proxy that comes to light has a devastating impact on the trust shown in the nursing/caring professions.

So it is in the world of politics. People are already mistrustful of politicians for a variety of reasons...Blair lying over Iraq, the expenses scandal, Johnson’s habitual ‘economy with the truth’...to take just three examples.

Now, on top of that we have Cummings apparent disregard for the rules he himself had framed and a web of, imo, deceit in terms of his explanations which any half alert press would have exposed last Monday afternoon.

So...and please don’t continue to try and deflect from the issue by saying that I am comparing Cummings to a ‘kiddie fiddler’ again...the point is that Cummings has brought enormous discredit to the Government and Prime Minister he is paid to support.
    He has, by placing himself above the rules he devised, altered the public mood and distracted Government from the job in hand.

In short, and this is really the only point that matters...Dominic Cummings is extremely well paid for advice which should help and support the PM and his Government, but his recent actions and subsequent bizarre explanations have done the precise opposite.
    They have, imo, led to national outrage at a time when there should be a spirit of unity, they have led to deep feelings of mistrust and ridicule towards the government when it is crucial that the public are ‘onside’ and they have ultimately made the job of governing and policing the population infinitely harder.

With that last paragraph in mind, and bearing in mind that this has now dragged on for a week, I cannot see how it is either possible or desirable for him to remain in post.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 30-05-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Okay...one last go. The parallel isn’t about the activities themselves...it is about the impact those activities have on the relevant professions or agencies.

Every time a priest, or teacher or social worker is suspected of ‘kiddie fiddling’, as you put it, the job becomes that much harder for the vast majority in that profession.
    Likewise, I can’t remember his name, but the football coach who had been abusing youngsters throughout his career would have had the same impact on whether parents would be quite so keen on happily sending their kids off to what, hitherto, had seemed an utterly innocent and healthy activity.
    ‘Bent’ or vindictive coppers will make the population more suspicious of the decent majority...imagine trying to police the black population of Minnesota now, and I’m sure every case of, for example, Munchausen by proxy that comes to light has a devastating impact on the trust shown in the nursing/caring professions.

So it is in the world of politics. People are already mistrustful of politicians for a variety of reasons...Blair lying over Iraq, the expenses scandal, Johnson’s habitual ‘economy with the truth’...to take just three examples.

Now, on top of that we have Cummings apparent disregard for the rules he himself had framed and a web of, imo, deceit in terms of his explanations which any half alert press would have exposed last Monday afternoon.

So...and please don’t continue to try and deflect from the issue by saying that I am comparing Cummings to a ‘kiddie fiddler’ again...the point is that Cummings has brought enormous discredit to the Government and Prime Minister he is paid to support.
    He has, by placing himself above the rules he devised, altered the public mood and distracted Government from the job in hand.

In short, and this is really the only point that matters...Dominic Cummings is extremely well paid for advice which should help and support the PM and his Government, but his recent actions and subsequent bizarre explanations have done the precise opposite.
    They have, imo, led to national outrage at a time when there should be a spirit of unity, they have led to deep feelings of mistrust and ridicule towards the government when it is crucial that the public are ‘onside’ and they have ultimately made the job of governing and policing the population infinitely harder.

With that last paragraph in mind, and bearing in mind that this has now dragged on for a week, I cannot see how it is either possible or desirable for him to remain in post.
    RA afraid Johnson ,Hancock and Gove will see this one out They have done what all governments do theve thrown a dead cat down to to distract the gullible In the shape of easing the lockdown ( get out and have a Barbie forget about Cummings )

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I can see most of that being true Mista, but I dont think that a new BoJo baby is likely since he has had covid.

I read somewhere that it screws up your sperm count and your libido, leaving you unable to control your cumming.
    Not sure it will affect his libido he will always be a w***ker

Even then, given his inability to control cumming, he will splash it on the floor far away from the good lady.

Any one who watched Have I Got news For You last night will have seen and heard Ian Hislop dismantle Cummings completely. One thing which made me laugh, was that Cummings likes to take swipes at the media and said they misreported his location, when in point of fact his wife is a Journalist! She writes for the Spectator and had in fact written an article in which she claimed they had self isolated in London and it had finished just as London locked down! So a member of his family in the media spun lies about his whereabouts, you couldn't make it up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Thing is Maddy, how do you look into it?
    If his vision was impaired, I'm guessing we have to be talking about cold like symptoms?
    Watery eyes for example?

But how do you follow up on that after an event?
    I know he wears glasses, so must I assume wear them when driving.
    That would mean he should/has declared that on his license?
    You can hardly knock on someones door though, weeks later after an event for a post eye test.
    The legal issue is a red herring, the main issue is about those "elites" who you love to bash in power, not acting in accordance with the instructions which they had issued to us "plebs"! So these heroes of yours who you voted in because they are "on the side" of the ordinary man, are actually bigger hypocrites than those you despise! Cracking judgement!

It was so obvious with that speech it had been decided by Cummings and Johnson had they were going to say . Cummings has to come up with something about his trip to Barbara Castle because it has been in all the papers . That the headmaster had recognised him and noted his registration number Then two hours later Johnson making his right o'clock speech ,he's reading his script for twenty minutes no glasses 👓hen suddenly pulls them out his top pocket and says Covid affected his eyesight ,even then he didn't wear them just waved them about In fact I can't recall ever seeing him in glasses

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    It was so obvious with that speech it had been decided by Cummings and Johnson had they were going to say . Cummings has to come up with something about his trip to Barbara Castle because it has been in all the papers . That the headmaster had recognised him and noted his registration number Then two hours later Johnson making his right o'clock speech ,he's reading his script for twenty minutes no glasses 👓hen suddenly pulls them out his top pocket and says Covid affected his eyesight ,even then he didn't wear them just waved them about In fact I can't recall ever seeing him in glasses
    ?

I must stop using predictive text

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)