+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Cummings Press Statement

OT Cummings Press Statement

Oh dear, he had conversations with the PM about his actions, but neither of them can remember it in detail.

Yeah, sure......

Tbh, GP...I think he’s just swatted the nation’s press away as if they were an irritating fly.
    Whole circus said more about the incompetence of most of the press than Cummings.
    Unless there are more revelations to come we should probably move on to more important matters.

Incompetence or sycophancy?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Tbh, GP...I think he’s just swatted the nation’s press away as if they were an irritating fly.
    Whole circus said more about the incompetence of most of the press than Cummings.
    Unless there are more revelations to come we should probably move on to more important matters.
    What I learned from him If you have I long journey to drive just drive 30miles and see if you are fit enough to be able to drive the next day You only need to do this though if you know a member of the public has spotted you .

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed, the there are far more important things that the government should be sorting out.

Some of the questioning by the media during this whole crisis has been pathetic. Important questions not asked in favour of some petty point scoring.

Like the fact of the high numbers of deaths in care homes and why these people were not in hospital at the time of their death?

I mentioned this weeks ago but it's only recently that it's come to light.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Incompetence or sycophancy?
    Good question.

Can’t believe none of them were bright enough to ask, ‘can’t your wife drive?’

I don’t like the man but he’s certainly a deal more competent than those asking questions of which only Gary Gibbon (sp) looked remotely competent.

I think the one person thankful for all this, is the queen.
    Think about it, papers full of Corona/ Cummings/ mud slinging.

Must beat the crap out of Andrew being the new Jimmy Saville/ Charles and his talking plants/ Her husbands driving skills/ Harry and his WOKE demon Meghan/ Private Jet scandals

Still it stops anyone, having to account for Brexit and migrants running up the beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Agreed, the there are far more important things that the government should be sorting out.

Some of the questioning by the media during this whole crisis has been pathetic. Important questions not asked in favour of some petty point scoring.

Like the fact of the high numbers of deaths in care homes and why these people were not in hospital at the time of their death?

I mentioned this weeks ago but it's only recently that it's come to light.
    Ram no need to ask why there is a high death in care homes Everybody knows the government ordered the NHS to clear 15,000 beds that's why people with virus ended up in care homes There's a piece in the " I " today Mike Padgham director of. Saint Cecillas care home group in Scarborough . He had the dilema does he accept Covid patients from hospitals that he knows have tested positive To prop up 30yr old business and safe guarding 160staff He decided to follow Goverment advise and take the affected ones in saying "We don't get paid for empty beds . We had to take people with Covid19 to stay afloat . He also said that agency have jumped on the band wagon and charging £90 an hour per person Lets hope this gets sorted when it's all over but won't hold my breath

It made me laugh watching all the photographers and reporters all around Cummings demanding answers and not one of them social distancing! You couldn't make it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I think the one person thankful for all this, is the queen.
    Think about it, papers full of Corona/ Cummings/ mud slinging.

Must beat the crap out of Andrew being the new Jimmy Saville/ Charles and his talking plants/ Her husbands driving skills/ Harry and his WOKE demon Meghan/ Private Jet scandals

Still it stops anyone, having to account for Brexit and migrants running up the beaches.
    Doubt she would that pleased wasn't it Cummings idea to perogue parliament Just another of his brainless ideas

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)