+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Cummings Press Statement

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Defending Tommy Robinson? Again you talk mush.
    I defend Tommy Robinsons right to freedom of speech, the same as yours. The fact the establishment have an issue with TR and have applied the law to suit to hush him up, is plain wrong.
    He pointed out the Muslim grooming gangs first. This gave a lot of people twitchy bums by the fact the genie was out the bottle.
    Now I don't approve of his rhetoric, yet getting slapped for telling the truth? You sound to me, you would rather nothing was said to rock the boat. Naz Shar your hero on this?

As for my videos, I've told you, I don't care where anything has come from. Is it showing/telling the truth? That is all that matters.
    However much you may not like that. The circus outside Cummings house was there to see. You definitely didn't see the rent a mob abuse on the BBC/Sky. This is where the likes of the Guardian/BBC would rather not show/report on something. Rather than have to explain what really happened.
    The beauty of the internet is just that. Folks have a nasty habit of eposing things now, that the main stream media would never show you. Unfortunately, that upsets people.
    So I will tell you for the third time I don't condone anything that was done outside Cummings house are you having trouble understanding that. So you defend Tommy Robinson's right to free speech but not to protesters outside Cummings . Yes just about sums you up You have a nerve talking about rent a mob when Robinson and his ilk are always in a mob hiding behind the ELF we love England banner I won't lower myself to answer the Naz Sha comment that's just something in your racist mind ,no surprise there

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    So I will tell you for the third time I don't condone anything that was done outside Cummings house are you having trouble understanding that. So you defend Tommy Robinson's right to free speech but not to protesters outside Cummings . Yes just about sums you up You have a nerve talking about rent a mob when Robinson and his ilk are always in a mob hiding behind the ELF we love England banner I won't lower myself to answer the Naz Sha comment that's just something in your racist mind ,no surprise there
    Free speech is one thing, but harrassment and insults are another. Doesn't matter who's doing it.
    Please lower yourself. Comdemn her then. A woman now on Labours front bench, who thinks white abused girls should just shut up.
    If standing up to racist abuse of children makes me a racist then, so be it.
    You may condone the jellyfish approach, "for the sake of Diversity". I'd rather deal with it head on.
    The irony about this, is that the Muslim council has screamed that there is a problem. But lefy/liberals like you, would rather hush it all up.
    I'd ask you to research the lengths that TR and his family, have been harrassed by the authorities in public. It is actually quite shocking, but hey ho. We can't have anyone having a family meal upsetting anyone just by being there can we?
    There are loads of people, who voice their opinions of hate, who get a fraction of his treatment.
    As with Cummings, fair punishment for all.

But obviously, that makes me a racist lol
    Go the whole hog please, you missed off gammon/little englander/xenophobe/nazi/ bigot.

Gone cold in here, any chance of snow?

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    So I will tell you for the third time I don't condone anything that was done outside Cummings house are you having trouble understanding that. So you defend Tommy Robinson's right to free speech but not to protesters outside Cummings . Yes just about sums you up You have a nerve talking about rent a mob when Robinson and his ilk are always in a mob hiding behind the ELF we love England banner.
    In the absence of Wimbledon I’d say that’s ‘game, set and match’ to mista.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Call him peado, get it off your chest

Ah...your old total disregard for the truth surfaces again.
    I note your new best mate rapidly shut up this morning. Now perhaps you’ll be able to tell everyone who and when I called someone a ‘pae-do’.

The floor is all yours.

To be fair the opposition's not much cop! Bit like Derby beating Matlock!

And his range of thoughtful erudite responses reaches new heights! Is there no end to this posters talents?

Eh? That makes a lot of sense.
    I told you before. We had a poolof people to vote for. If you are seriously telling me, there were better options on the table at election time. Then I can only conclude you need a piss test for drugs.
    I think thats the excuse the "good" germans gave for voting Hitler into power!

Yes for anyone with half a brain there were better options than a lying toerag who has no principles, no grasp of reality and there was one option that would have served the "common" man much better, BUT of course the simpleton's fed upon the falsehoods spread by the right wing media and tinternet sources!

Lets face it, IF Corbyn had been elected, over half the more "out there" policies wouldn't have run, he'd have made a better fist of things than this disastrous government, not to mention the chickens coming home to roost from the cuts austerity etc. inflcited by previous Tory governments!

And if you'd any grasp on reality, you understand that in all likelyhoof if Corbyn had messed up, there would have been a quick change of leadership. Now your stuck with a party, that very definitely haven't your best interests at heart, run by unelected rich weirdo's who most definitely don't give a toss about you and your ilk, never had, never will, until its time to toss some scraps to the plebs like yourself come election time again!

It's ok RA when a person chooses Farage ,Robinson and Cummings to support and never misses a chance to tell us how bad Lammy and Abbott are you don't a ology to tell you what they like do you

Don't know if it's true but I have seen online this morning that BoJo's approval rating has dropped 20% in the past week........

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)