+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Cummings Press Statement

Or Barbara Castle will breathalyse you and put an end to your driving all over the country....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Or Barbara Castle will breathalyse you and put an end to your driving all over the country....
    Yes and she's been dead 18yes I've been to a lot of places but never been to Barbara Castle 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    The legal issue is a red herring, the main issue is about those "elites" who you love to bash in power, not acting in accordance with the instructions which they had issued to us "plebs"! So these heroes of yours who you voted in because they are "on the side" of the ordinary man, are actually bigger hypocrites than those you despise! Cracking judgement!
    Eh? That makes a lot of sense.
    I told you before. We had a poolof people to vote for. If you are seriously telling me, there were better options on the table at election time. Then I can only conclude you need a piss test for drugs.

Strangely, apparently ‘Barnard Castle’, or ‘Barney Castle’ to be more precise, is Durham slang for ‘that’s a pitiful excuse’ or ‘that’s bollux’.

Stems from the C16th allegedly, and Sir George Bowes’ refusal to leave the castle and fight during the Northern Rebellion.

Hence a poor or unsatisfactory excuse is known up there as a ‘Barney Castle’.

Nothing changes, but being a ‘man of Durham’ one has to wonder if Cummings knew and was just taking the wotsit.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Which is why I hope the sillybugger stays in post. His lies were pathetic at a 7/10 level, the press behaviour continues to be 9/10 and rising.
    Indeed it is, 9.75 now?

https://www.facebook.com/UnityNewsNe...EwMzc0NTk1MTk/

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Eh? That makes a lot of sense.
    I told you before. We had a poolof people to vote for. If you are seriously telling me, there were better options on the table at election time. Then I can only conclude you need a piss test for drugs.
    If there is nobody you think worth voting for be like me don't vote Its only because people vote for the sake of it we end with the shower we've got You only encourage them

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    If there is nobody you think worth voting for be like me don't vote Its only because people vote for the sake of it we end with the shower we've got You only encourage them
    Errrrrrrrrrrrm, so that means you get the opposite of sanity?
    Don't vote and you get something you wouldn't even entertain.
    Your way only works if everyone says "none of the above"

Unfortunately, this shower we have, is the best of a load of crap.
    That's how bad UK politics is at the moment.

Ha ha not surprised you go on that side
    Unity News Network
    Editor in chief and owner of the site Carl D Pearson UKIP candidate for Kilsyth and Kirkintilloch , Names his hero as Nigel Farage
    Was in court in 2017 on phone hacking charges
    Describes his site as a forum for free speech
    " as long as your vulnerable and a Brexiteer "
    Right up your right wing street eh Tricky and I bet your donating to it as well

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Ha ha not surprised you go on that side
    Unity News Network
    Editor in chief and owner of the site Carl D Pearson UKIP candidate for Kilsyth and Kirkintilloch , Names his hero as Nigel Farage
    Was in court in 2017 on phone hacking charges
    Describes his site as a forum for free speech
    " as long as your vulnerable and a Brexiteer "
    Right up your right wing street eh Tricky and I bet your donating to it as well
    Nothing of the sort smarty pants. It was on Facebook.
    I seem to recall you scoffed at the rent a mob comment.
    Yet there they were, the press behaving like animals as well.
    Do you condone this behaviour? Or is it only ok when it is people you don't like?

Nothing of the sort smarty pants. It was on Facebook.
    I seem to recall you scoffed at the rent a mob comment.
    Yet there they were, the press behaving like animals as well.
    Do you condone this behaviour? Or is it only ok when it is people you don't like?
    If course it's on Facebook I'm on there myself Wrong again I didn't scoff at the rent a mob I don't condone what theve done But this is obviously edited by far right zealot Why have you not denied anything I've told you about him are you to embarrassed

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)