Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 648

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,117
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Birds of a feather...its a common tactic when folks are losing an argument...the number of times its used by certain posters suggests they are losing an awful lot of arguments...

    You will note by the way I have never used this term in any argument I have had on here with anybody...get trawling if you don't believe me howdy..

    ...and before ya start no I'm not getting into any tedious name calling with you. Ya can call me from a pig to an arse hole and I dont give a monkeys.

    I've made my point and will leave it at that...

    As for any replies from kerr..yeah blahdy blah...

    I give no credence to a liar. Blahdy blah.

    You are the lowest of the low. Who cares what you say or think?

    Worthless human being.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'll treat that remark with the contempt it deserves
    I was right though
    You didn't have to post did you? but what a weired thing to say
    But if that's what you think then you are unhinged
    . Don't take rejection to heart there will be something or someone for you. By the way why mention my name when having a conversation to someone else. Also have you played that will young record lately, you know the one mean.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    629
    Cue will young sorry exile

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,557
    Unemployment in the U.S. has fallen, some hope at last for the economy.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20,526
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Unemployment in the U.S. has fallen, some hope at last for the economy.
    Probably to do with the number of working people killed by the corona virus thanks to that knob head...

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    629
    Roly how's Yr mate will young sorry I mean exile. He's not talking to me.i think he's taken rejection badly 😂

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20,526
    If you are insinuating exile is gay Stovic who cares? I dunno if he is or not but each to their own...

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    15,480
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Probably to do with the number of working people killed by the corona virus thanks to that knob head...
    More likely due to the fact that they've finally started to get a handle on fake claims, possibly fueled by organised crime. In our state alone it's reported that over $650M in fake claims was paid out in the last 2 months.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,075
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If you are insinuating exile is gay Stovic who cares? I dunno if he is or not but each to their own...
    Let me quash that rumour
    I have just celebrated our 55th wedding anniversary in Feb
    So I care

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20,526
    Tha dunt have to justify owt to me Exile one way or tother. I'm not homophobic...

Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •