+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    So this is your evidence of me calling you a liar

24 May 2020

By the way I've voted Labour more times than any other party.
    stovic

You must have bumped into Kerr a few times then at the rallies [/quote] exile

Get a grip unless you can add to your allegation

I think you may be referring to yourself when lying to HMRC[/QUOTE]

Basically calling me a liar like I said. I think your Jealously will do you no good in the long time. You obviously have alot of time on your hands.

Meanwhile tragically the death toll has passed 40k and it's still rising.

It's not going to end anytime soon.

France reckon if cases start to rise they won't be re-introducing lockdown.
    Hope frogmiller and family are okay.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 05-06-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Just been watching calender and a woman who's mother has been in a care home and has had dementia for the last few years (at least 7) and was 89 years old is annoyed (I presume) that Covid hasn't been listed on the cause of death.

I think she just wants to get on tele to be honest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Just been watching calender and a woman who's mother has been in a care home and has had dementia for the last few years (at least 7) and was 89 years old is annoyed (I presume) that Covid hasn't been listed on the cause of death.

I think she just wants to get on tele to be honest!!!
    Just watched it again. It wasn't her mother, she was an aunty (great aunt as described on the news).

Some countries have changed how they count covid deaths.
    Strangely death rates have plummeted.

It’s of no surprise the death toll is rising again and there’s idiots (supposedly intelligent) who want social distancing relaxing

Learned yesterday. the dad of a good mate lost his life. He was admitted to hospital with other problems. He then got phenomena and tested positive for covid. Lasted 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    lots to learn from China? What like how to eat cats n dogs and most known species of animals. Wet markets. They have given this virus to the world. Four hundred thousand deaths world wide.
    I see it as a natural disaster. We've never before asked a country for compensation in this way. Are we going to do the same every year when a new flu strain hits?

There is more behind this than simply who is to blame. China is on the rise. The response to China is about the balance of world economic power; to stop their Belt and Road global development strategy.* China is a threat to the economic stranglehold European Colonialists has held on the world the past 400 years.

Trump has used the pandemic strategically as a counter punch and fixed the blame on China.* There is heavy support for him in Australia and from White Nationalists in South Africa who see their place in the world order under threat.

When Thatcher created the Single Market it was to rebuild Europe as the dominant Economic powerhouse. In the 80s Japan was the growing powerhouse in the East with the USA in the West - she recognised each European country on its own was too weak to stand up to them. Brexit has split that apart. Brexit Britain is like lying on its back legs akimbo. China is marching in through the door in Europe and throughout the world.*

There is no economic defense. The focus has shifted to using a social mechanism of turning public opinion against China. Youve been roped into the campaign.

When Powel said one day the black man will hold the whip hand I dont think anyone ever thought it would be through Asians owning our major industries. A Chinese billionaire can buy a championship football club for loose change - a fraction of the price of an average 3 bedroom flat in some major cities around Asia.

But, that was not my point, which you well know. I was saying we could have learned from the way China dealt with the crisis. It would have given us a head start. Instead we were more concerned with condemnation of the regime.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Some countries have changed how they count covid deaths.
    Strangely death rates have plummeted.
    Interesting that some countries have super human resistance to Covid according to cases vs deaths, im not buying the fact that if you were born 6 miles over the border you have a auto built in immunity

The R Number is quite high in the NW of England.
    I wonder if that has anything to do with a lot of lockdown fines having to be issued and a disproportionate number of parties / gatherings taking place in the past.
    Too complicated for it to be the only reason but I has to have contributed

One area of the south of England is also on the rise though.

Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast