+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Ah well

(Shakes head)

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Been out all day so only just seen this.
    What about a slightly less extreme conspiracy theory.
    Whilst not wanting to eradicate capitalism, the Chinese may wish to accelerate their ascendancy to the top or if they think they are at the top now then at least to maintain their position.
    Push some other countries down the ladder when they are vulnerable and then cement their position at the top.
    Other counties will probably bounce back but China now has the upper hand
    Do you seriously believe stuff like this is or could be true?

I heard a conspiracy theory the US military released it during the World Military Games that took place in Wuhan Oct 2019. The dates stack up dont you think?

Another is that Bill Gates is in on it together the the World Health Organisation so he can make money through his Pharmaceutical companies when a vaccine is found. What do you reckon?

Conspiracy theory. Wet markets

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Conspiracy theory. Wet markets
    That would be a plausible alternative theory to counter your assertion that it was man made ("Calling it a natural disaster, no way. Its man made").

It's a man made disaster because China didn't do anything bout these wet markets.

Who do you think is at fault wanchia. It's for all other board members as well.

It's a man made disaster because China didn't do anything bout these wet markets.
    Ok. Thats a stretch of the imagination. So not strictly man made more negligence?

Would be alot easier if you just answered my question please

Who do you think is at fault wanchia. It's for all other board members as well.
    Ive already answered your question. We dont go looking for countries to blame in other outbreaks* - why this?

It leads me to think its more wrapped up in politics. Trump has fed us a mantra of 'the Chinese Virus' for a reason. Its to build anti China resentment and help in his economic dispute with them. Social media plays a big role in moving the message on. Like I said earlier, youve been hooked into the campaign (but this is my conspiracy theory).

I read a post from an Aussie friend to the effect ' buy Australian made good and dump Chinese imports. Exactly what Trump wants. I read another article this morning of 3 Chinese business owners murdered at their factory in Lusaka, Zambia [ quote from the article: "In the days leading up to the murder, Lusaka Mayor Miles Sampa had accused Chinese bosses in the capital of "slavery reloaded," used the derogatory term "Chinaman," and, stoking racial divides, reminded the public in a video posted on his Facebook account that "black Zambians did not originate coronavirus. It originated in China."].

You could read my previous posts over the last couple of days and form your own judgement on what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Do you seriously believe stuff like this is or could be true?

I heard a conspiracy theory the US military released it during the World Military Games that took place in Wuhan Oct 2019. The dates stack up dont you think?

Another is that Bill Gates is in on it together the the World Health Organisation so he can make money through his Pharmaceutical companies when a vaccine is found. What do you reckon?
    I think it's a bit early to come to any conclusions and I'm open minded about it. Whilst both of my suggestions were made up and perhaps a bit far fetched (which I did point out in my original post) it was done to spark debate.
    I also believe it's dangerous to just blindly accept that it wasn't man made or promoted by man in the absence of a review and the secretive nature of the alleged country and place of origin

The main reason for my open mindedness is that Putin has already successfully undertaken something similar in Salisbury so it wouldn't be beyond someone else to do it.
    Last edited by flourbasher; 07-06-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast