+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Worth 3 minutes of your time ??

https://youtu.be/Fk9Iz6ZvXPo

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    That's exactly right.

Would you transfer someone who had severe flu from hospital into a nursing home? No.

Why covid then?
    If you recall, the Gov't [following the advice of PHE] were supposedly ensuring the NHS was not overwhelmed & did not or could not make PPE or testing available to the nursing homes [remember the debacle of the Turkey airlift of PPE which largely proved to be not up to spec]
    So in ensuring the NHS was not overwhelmed those people who were sent out to ill equipped largely private nursing homes were metaphorically speaking,sacrificed & that's the truth of the matter
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 05-07-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Worth 3 minutes of your time ??

https://youtu.be/Fk9Iz6ZvXPo
    Not really, he's still upset about Brexit obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    If you recall, the Gov't [following the advice of PHE] were supposedly ensuring the NHS was not overwhelmed & did not or could not make PPE or testing available to the nursing homes [remember the debacle of the Turkey airlift of PPE which largely proved to be not up to spec]
    So in ensuring the NHS was not overwhelmed those people who were sent out to ill equipped largely private nursing homes were metaphorically speaking,sacrificed & that's the truth of the matter
    The government or the NHS Trusts?

I'm sure I read about some Trusts who didn't mix hospital patients with care home parents and used separate facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Not really, he's still upset about Brexit obviously.
    I've no doubt he's one of the metropolitan elite who have the brass face to call themselves left wing but he's got a point .

You clearly aren't comfortable with that and throw in some straw .

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

I'm sure I read about some Trusts who didn't mix hospital patients with care home parents and used separate facilities.
    Who would you expect to be leading the Covid rules & regs,? the Gov't

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

The same autonomous trusts that had full control of their budgets and supplies and despite knowing that coved was a serious risk still didn’t buy in enough stocks of PPE for their staff. Then they had the gall to say it was the governments fault.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I've no doubt he's one of the metropolitan elite who have the brass face to call themselves left wing but he's got a point .

You clearly aren't comfortable with that and throw in some straw .
    I'm comfortable with it. You have put it on here for us to comment on. The other video you posted didn't teach me anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The same autonomous trusts that had full control of their budgets and supplies and despite knowing that coved was a serious risk still didn’t buy in enough stocks of PPE for their staff. Then they had the gall to say it was the governments fault.
    I guess we'll find out in the inquiry.

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast