+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Gulp again !
    Do you have something wrong with your throat?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I didn't GM, but it was suggested that large numbers might, in which case maybe there should be?

Unless of course Gristy was just cheekily asserting that the general public are a bit thick, but that can't be true could it as Kerr and others would be all over it telling him not to be so arrogant and superior
    No not asserting that the general public are thick, though going on a BLM march during a Covid pandemic might suggest otherwise the wearing of face masks isn’t as straight forward as it first appears

https://www.uhb.nhs.uk/coronavirus-s...respirator.htm

Problem is with 4 legs how do sheep put them on?

No good for people with beards then !

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    5 women have been killed in the last 7 weeks in Doncaster, another consequence of the lockdown I wager.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ven-weeks.html
    Bloody hell, that's horrific!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    No good for people with beards then !
    No it isn’t good

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a7768391.html

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Is that who’s name is on our shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Is that who’s name is on our shirts?
    Yes it probably is.

Mears Group has two main activities, construction and the one we see at NYS the repair of social housing

Not quite sure but I think firefighters aren’t allowed beards, including the female ones because the beard breaks the seal of respirators and SCBA

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes it probably is.

Mears Group has two main activities, construction and the one we see at NYS the repair of social housing

Not quite sure but I think firefighters aren’t allowed beards, including the female ones because the beard breaks the seal of respirators and SCBA
    Definitely not allowed here and I would have thought it was the same there.

I see today's report suggests that ragingpup's beloved demographic, 18-24, are the one most likely to test positive for coronavirus- certainly up here they absolutely refuse to adhere to social distancing - and the ethnic group most likely to have it are South Asians. In Blackburn the mayor stated this week's spike was largely in the South Asian community.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I see today's report suggests that ragingpup's beloved demographic, 18-24, are the one most likely to test positive for coronavirus- certainly up here they absolutely refuse to adhere to social distancing - and the ethnic group most likely to have it are South Asians. In Blackburn the mayor stated this week's spike was largely in the South Asian community.
    I thought the local councillor said it was the Bangladeshi origin community, is that classed as South Asia?

Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast