+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Well those BLM protests don't seem to have caused any spikes, and they were packed in like sardines in some places.

The cold/flu i.e. virus season has always been in Winter because there's more people indoors.
    Large outside gatherings of 'younger' people (including BLM protests, beach parties....etc) along with their refusal to wear face coverings is certainly seen as one reason behind the exponential growth in cases here in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Large outside gatherings of 'younger' people (including BLM protests, beach parties....etc) along with their refusal to wear face coverings is certainly seen as one reason behind the exponential growth in cases here in the US.
    Don't seemed to have happened here

Outbreaks have been in Leicester sweatshops/ food processing factories/ Kirklees bed and mattress factories.

All indoors.

Outbreaks have been in Leicester sweatshops/ food processing factories/ Kirklees bed and mattress factories.

All indoors.
    I think States where people were lulled into 'returning to normal life' are having the most problems. You might see the same impacts there in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Seasonal flu virus kills 650000 every year.
    We cant get a vaccine fot that.
    Crash, few people value you more than I but have you been on the magic mushrooms again? Average annual UK deaths from flu for the last decade is 10,000. I am predicting 200,000 Covid deaths in the UK. As I never travel more than 5 miles from home why you should think I was referring to the whole world escapes me.

PHE have been inflating the figures BTW.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/why-no...tical-anomaly/
    Last edited by great_fire; 17-07-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Hey, genius, I KNOW he didn't say UK. I was questioning the relevance of his comparison of worldwide flu deaths to my predictions of UK Covid deaths. But look, if you're just going to be a point scoring jerk don't read my stuff in future. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Hey, genius, I KNOW he didn't say UK. I was questioning the relevance of his comparison of worldwide flu deaths to my predictions of UK Covid deaths. But look, if you're just going to be a point scoring jerk don't read my stuff in future. Please.
    As he didn't directly quote you Crash might not have actually been replying to your post.

All indoors.
    All areas with high immigrant numbers or areas with a significant number of Asians

Lets not go all ostrich like and ignore this

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I misread it and deleted it.

What is "your stuff" BTW?

It seems to be mainly trolling.

Anyone seen IBS around?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    All areas with high immigrant numbers or areas with a significant number of Asians

Lets not go all ostrich like and ignore this
    Mainly, yes.

But the food processing factories are mainly Central/ Eastern Europeans, they are in Barnsley anyway where the Covid rate is high relatively.

Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast