+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Pubs to be closed in Aberdeen as lockdown renewed
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Might have to shut pubs to open schools? Seriously just sort the idiots out that have never attempted to social distance
    There are some cultures in the UK that wouldn't give a flying fig if pubs were shut they don't use them. Yet they are the same cultures that routinely ignore social distancing and isolation rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There are some cultures in the UK that wouldn't give a flying fig if pubs were shut they don't use them. Yet they are the same cultures that routinely ignore social distancing and isolation rules.
    I've given up Grist. Record numbers of illegal migrants pouring in and a couple of jerks on here are down on the beaches with welcome signs. Today Preston joins the Covid list of infamy. Except it's NOT Preston. The increased cases are in a specific area of Preston inhabited by people who don't go to pubs. I am absolutely sick of lefty-liberal hypocrites. Argument is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I've given up Grist. Record numbers of illegal migrants pouring in and a couple of jerks on here are down on the beaches with welcome signs. Today Preston joins the Covid list of infamy. Except it's NOT Preston. The increased cases are in a specific area of Preston inhabited by people who don't go to pubs. I am absolutely sick of lefty-liberal hypocrites. Argument is pointless.
    12% of the population are South Asian

They say “**** off to the rules” the rest of us pay the price

LA have today given utility companies the authority to turn off electricity/water to homes in the Hollywood Hills (usually being rented through Airbnb) where large parties (200+) are being held contrary to Covid guidelines. I saw aerial footage from a couple of the parties and I don't want to comment on the race of the attendees but their lives matter.

To give some balance. 250,000 expected at a biker rally in South Dakota this weekend. Doubt there will be many BLM banners on display there but plenty of people without masks and little social distancing.

12% of the population are South Asian

They say “**** off to the rules” the rest of us pay the price
    In Aberdeen, less than 1.5% are South Asian, yet they are in lockdown.

How do you explain that?

Each town and area will eventually be subject to this "obedience training".

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    In Aberdeen, less than 1.5% are South Asian, yet they are in lockdown.

How do you explain that?
    Maybe because it's 4.3% and the fastest growing ethnic group even though Aberdeen's population as a whole is in decline

1 in 4 of the population of Aberdeen were born outside scotland

Maybe because it's 4.3% and the fastest growing ethnic group even though Aberdeen's population as a whole is in decline

1 in 4 of the population of Aberdeen were born outside scotland
    That includes all other Asian groups, as well as South Asian. Typically distorting figures again. You lot are such fibbers to try and justify your xenophobia!

Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast