+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    IBS you seem to be the king of weeding out conspiracy theories so here's one for you to investigate. How come there's a place where until recently coronavirus had never even had a mention and then all of a sudden it was being talked about as if by magic? I'm starting to think Coronation Street is not real!
    So does that theory Cam mean, that Dr Kempo is a figure of the forums imagination ?

Confirmed COVID-19 inpatients in Rotherham hospital = 0

Fantastic news

Please can we start to get back to normal now?

Even though cases are on the rise hospital admissions and deaths continue to drop significantly.

One expert has suggested the virus has become less virulent, doesn't fit with the BBCs narrative they will be gutted if its true. First Brexit, then the election result and now the virus tailing off....Laura Kuenssberg will be ready to throw herself off a bridge

I see vaccine let down talk is on the increase. It might not be available until the end of next year now.
    How come?
    Why the overly cautious approach. The Russians and Chinese have started vaccinating. Are they that reckless, using “unproven” vaccines, or possibly had head start.
    I don’t hear of vaccine trialists dropping like flies or reports of adverse side effects.
    What would be worse, releasing a vaccine for general use soon that may not be proven to the n’th degree or waiting to catch Andy suffer.
    Could the political classes be mulling over the outcomes of a bit of herd thinning, future NHS and pension payments savings perhaps.
    Who would you rather put your trust in, big pharma business or government.
    Why not give people the choice, let’s have a debate, they did after all have one on EU membership.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

One expert has suggested the virus has become less virulent,
    Many epidemiologists, (those not employed by the government) who were not given air time on the main stream media predicted this.

3 to 4 months the virus would become weaker.

If people had any sense at all they would switch off sky and the BBC right now and never switch it on again.

BBC has taken money from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

The health teams on the Guardian and the Telegraph are funded by grants from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

This is not unbiased health reporting we're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    BBC has taken money from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

The health teams on the Guardian and the Telegraph are funded by grants from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

This is not unbiased health reporting we're getting.
    As the foundation (a non-profit organisation) are based here in Seattle and I know a number of people who work for them what exactly is it that you are implying GF/IBS?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As the foundation (a non-profit organisation) are based here in Seattle and I know a number of people who work for them what exactly is it that you are implying GF/IBS?
    What kind of interview do you think Bill gates will get from the BBC?

I saw the interview he gave at the beginning of lockdown. To say it was "soft" doesn't do it justice.

It was the interview in which Bill gates said " I and other medical experts..."

Any self respecting journalist would have hammered him for the remark....my question would have been " are you a qualified Doctor?"

So CAM do you think a man who gives Millions to BBC charities would get roughed up in a BBC interview?

P.S the non profit point you make is irrelevant.

If you can control the BBC, how advantageous would that be for any business you had?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    What kind of interview do you think Bill gates will get from the BBC?

I saw the interview he gave at the beginning of lockdown. To say it was "soft" doesn't do it justice.

It was the interview in which Bill gates said " I and other medical experts..."

Any self respecting journalist would have hammered him for the remark....my question would have been " are you a qualified Doctor?"

So CAM do you think a man who gives Millions to BBC charities would get roughed up in a BBC interview?

P.S the non profit point you make is irrelevant.

If you can control the BBC, how advantageous would that be for any business you had?
    Or alternatively he just misspoke and meant to say "I and the medical experts....."

but just to prove I'm not one for blindly following statistics either on the negative or positive side of the arguments here's a report showing how it's all become a political football

https://news.yahoo.com/fda-grossly-m...121209062.html
    Last edited by CAMiller; 25-08-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast