+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I do IBS and I won't be churlishly arguing about the statistics you have provided.
    Fair enough CAM.

I am obviously concerned about the damage the lockdown has caused but I genuinely don't want to cause upset.

Will leave this topic alone now.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Fair enough CAM.

I am obviously concerned about the damage the lockdown has caused but I genuinely don't want to cause upset.

Will leave this topic alone now.
    We are in double lockdown at the moment. First due to COVID and now been warned to not even go outside the house for the next 3 days due to hazardous air quality from the massive fires burning the length of the West Coast of the US

We are in double lockdown at the moment. First due to COVID and now been warned to not even go outside the house for the next 3 days due to hazardous air quality from the massive fires burning the length of the West Coast of the US
    that's rough pal.

stay safe.

O/T Is it only me or.....

are the Government too afraid to say the latest pandemic outbreak is in highly populated Asian areas?

Bolton, Oldham, Bradford, Birmingham, Kirklees, Blackburn, Leicester. I’m sure I’ve missed a few but eh ho it is what it reads.

Hope you’re stocked up (hic)
    Stay safe Cam We need you to moderate

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Hope you’re stocked up (hic)
    Stay safe Cam We need you to moderate
    Thankfully Mrs CA stocked me up on British beers for my birthday (along with British chocolate and biscuits and cheeses). Maybe not everybody's choice but Guiness, Boddingtons and Newcastle Brown certainly beat much of the US stuff.

Thats not the best birthday experience CAM sounds really bad over there at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Thats not the best birthday experience CAM sounds really bad over there at the moment
    Air is clearing up a bit now and most of the fires in WA are under control. Guess I'll just have to watch 4 days of the US Open on TV and hope for a European winner, although hard to see past DJ at the moment. He reminds me of me at my peak

We're all doomed. My mate has been told to go from Arnside to llandudno for a Covid test. Listened to an interview with an administrator at Oxford University who said all students are adhering to Rule of Six etc, etc. BBC then interviewed students who said they had been at a party with "hundreds of people" until 2AM this morning.

Speak to whoever breaks the rules first then call police or maybe ambulance if they don’t listen 😂

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast