+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The DABS will want too much ££££’s, especially for someone who’s never scored a Premiership goal.
    It’ll be someone cheaper, or some English based striker we’ve not heard of from Richardson’s wee black book I’d think.
    Aye you're probably right,it will probably be another cosgrove £25,000 signing that we can "develop" and sell on for a massive profit.
    I would hope we sign a Louis Moult type player who is proven in the SPL

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Aye you're probably right,it will probably be another cosgrove £25,000 signing that we can "develop" and sell on for a massive profit.
    I would hope we sign a Louis Moult type player who is proven in the SPL
    Morning all.

Having caught up with your comments over the weekend, there is no doubt that Cosgrove will go in the next month or so. There is interest from us in a few replacements. Ross Stewart has been mentioned, it would appear that Dykes will go elsewhere. Also spoken with Chris Long, ex Motherwell, but our no 1 target is someone else. Talks at a critical stage just now, I cant give anything away, he is an international striker, who will do a job for us.

In other news, we may be looking at a centre half, given a serious injury picked up on Saturday by one of ours. More news to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    Morning all.

Having caught up with your comments over the weekend, there is no doubt that Cosgrove will go in the next month or so. There is interest from us in a few replacements. Ross Stewart has been mentioned, it would appear that Dykes will go elsewhere. Also spoken with Chris Long, ex Motherwell, but our no 1 target is someone else. Talks at a critical stage just now, I cant give anything away, he is an international striker, who will do a job for us.

In other news, we may be looking at a centre half, given a serious injury picked up on Saturday by one of ours. More news to follow.
    On the international forward I don't suppose he is a Polish international currently playing in Germany looking for a fresh challenge

On the injured centre back, is it a £5M rated one who has been injury prone that is injured again?

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    Morning all.

Thanks again for the update MSM.
    The striker isn't steven fletcher is it?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Thanks again for the update MSM.
    The striker isn't steven fletcher is it?
    That was the first name that I thought of when mainstandmoan posted....hope it isn’t him.
    Since I don’t know who actually played for us on Saturday it will be difficult to really work out who was injured. I don’t want any of our players injured and I know I give Considine stick but I certainly don’t want him injured in the least. He was playing though as one of the pictures from the bounce game showed him with Hernandez and Ojo. He could have been playing left back though.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 13-07-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks for update MSM.

Disappointing news on the injury but these things happen.

I wonder why they choose to play on AFC Trust 3G pitch on Saturday rather than one of the grass training pitches.

As ever the chances of injury are increased on the artificial

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Thanks for update MSM.

Disappointing news on the injury but these things happen.

I wonder why they choose to play on AFC Trust 3G pitch on Saturday rather than one of the grass training pitches.

As ever the chances of injury are increased on the artificial
    From the picture I saw it looked like grass?
    You sure it was the 3G?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    From the picture I saw it looked like grass?
    You sure it was the 3G?
    Definitely grass by the looks of the pictures. Divots and patches of brown.

Hopefully it's not McKenna.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Definitely grass by the looks of the pictures. Divots and patches of brown.

Hopefully it's not McKenna.
    Aye, that would potentially be about £3m down the pan.

Hi All did any one get the starting 11 ? for the kick about with ross county?

and also who came on or was it 11 1st half different 11 2nd half?
    Ta

Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast