+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    Morning all.

Having caught up with your comments over the weekend, there is no doubt that Cosgrove will go in the next month or so. There is interest from us in a few replacements. Ross Stewart has been mentioned, it would appear that Dykes will go elsewhere. Also spoken with Chris Long, ex Motherwell, but our no 1 target is someone else. Talks at a critical stage just now, I cant give anything away, he is an international striker, who will do a job for us.

In other news, we may be looking at a centre half, given a serious injury picked up on Saturday by one of ours. More news to follow.
    It's not Griffiths is it?

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Hi All did any one get the starting 11 ? for the kick about with ross county?

and also who came on or was it 11 1st half different 11 2nd half?
    Ta
    The fact that it was “an Aberdeen X1”, the fact Anderson took a first half penalty & the fact that the clubs tweet said there were 9 Dons academy players involved says to me it was far from a full strength team.
    But no, strangely, the club never gave any details on the website which I thought was odd.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That was the first name that I thought of when mainstandmoan posted....hope it isn’t him.
    Since I don’t know who actually played for us on Saturday it will be difficult to really work out who was injured. I don’t want any of our players injured and I know I give Considine stick but I certainly don’t want him injured in the least. He was playing though as one of the pictures from the bounce game showed him with Hernandez and Ojo. He could have been playing left back though.
    Fletcher would score plenty goals up here,i reckon it's Devlin who got injured,he's injury prone and going by his form last season wouldn't be a great loss

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Fletcher would score plenty goals up here,i reckon it's Devlin who got injured,he's injury prone and going by his form last season wouldn't be a great loss
    If it is Devin long term Crocked and if Mckenna gets sold we will be in big trouble at the back !

If it is Devin long term Crocked and if Mckenna gets sold we will be in big trouble at the back !
    Thats why we're looking at another centre half according to MSM,to be fair to Ash Taylor he actually looked ok when he came back into the side but we definitely need to strengthen at CB,feck knows who we will be looking at though

After a good first few months, Devlin has turned into a complete waste of a wage.

I thought Mikey Devlins Aberdeen career was over months ago because he was sulking about not getting a game and was going about like Billy big baws because he was getting a game for Scotland?

I seem to recall the same guy saying in January that Curtis Main would never play for us again because he refused a loan move to Kilmarnock or Ross County.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Thats why we're looking at another centre half according to MSM,to be fair to Ash Taylor he actually looked ok when he came back into the side but we definitely need to strengthen at CB,feck knows who we will be looking at though
    Tommy Hoban. It’s almost a certainty that if he stays fit during the pre-season and is looking like he won’t be injured putting on a strip then McInnes will sign him if terms can be agreed. Hoban certainly looked decent in the few appearances he has made but his fitness for football week after week is very very questionable due to constant injuries. A shame as the lad would probably have been a great player.

mainstandmoan has had such a long run the source of the info can only be a handful of people

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    mainstandmoan has had such a long run the source of the info can only be a handful of people
    Vancouver_Don?

I thought MSM might actually be Main Stream Media so either one the Red TV chaps or Mel/Mal whoever.

We should assume he only posts when the club wishes to relay something. Therefore, when he/she says Cosgrove will leave soon then I believe him/her.

When he/she sugar coats that news with the International striker business then I'm less likely to believe him/her.

Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast