+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Vancouver_Don?

I thought MSM might actually be Main Stream Media so either one the Red TV chaps or Mel/Mal whoever.

We should assume he only posts when the club wishes to relay something. Therefore, when he/she says Cosgrove will leave soon then I believe him/her.

When he/she sugar coats that news with the International striker business then I'm less likely to believe him/her.
    Always been spot on so far so no reason to believe there is any sugar coating.

I can only assume that the club are actively trying to punt Cosgrove knowing that £2m+ is incredible business and that the talks with someone is critical being they are waiting on Cosgrove being sold so they can finance his replacement.

My guess five years ago would have been that MSM was Duncan Fraser or a link to him.

That's obviously not the case and the person certainly predates all current manager/players.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Always been spot on so far so no reason to believe there is any sugar coating.

I can only assume that the club are actively trying to punt Cosgrove knowing that £2m+ is incredible business and that the talks with someone is critical being they are waiting on Cosgrove being sold so they can finance his replacement.
    Well that's the problem. We've already shown everyone what we'll accept with the offer from the French outfit. I think we're too easy to do business with..

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    My guess five years ago would have been that MSM was Duncan Fraser or a link to him.

That's obviously not the case and the person certainly predates all current manager/players.
    Was it not MSM that told us that Lee Hendre was imminent during the McGhee debacle...

Rather than trying to deduce who mainstandmoan is, can we just be grateful for any information we get from this usually reliable source. It certainly makes this forum more interested in when mainstandmoan posts...let’s not try to scare the poster away by trying to identify them.

Simon Church was an international striker. Just saying.

absolutely! best poster of any forum as info is 99% bang on.

Aye, when mainstandmoan posts, he’s usually pretty accurate.
    Well worth listening to & hopefully he keeps the posts coming when he gets anything of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Rather than trying to deduce who mainstandmoan is, can we just be grateful for any information we get from this usually reliable source. It certainly makes this forum more interested in when mainstandmoan posts...let’s not try to scare the poster away by trying to identify them.
    A fair point... A person ITK as a opposed to that deluded 'Canadian' on Pie and Bovril. MSM always presents his information with good grace too, and not as a privileged insider

I wont ponder MSM's identity but I do question whether the poster is doing at AFC's behest. My view is they probaby are...

Devlin the injured player right enough. Mainstandmoan spot on again.

Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast