+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5j8FqeQN5A - here's the great man scoring some tap ins in various local parks down south.

Looks like a big unit in the mould of Cosgrove. Doesn't seem to score from more than 6 yards out from goal and has played a grand total of 3 professional games. Maybe he'll be great, but I'd rather we just went with Anderson, or stuck McGinn or McLennan through the centre.
    It’s all making sense now.
    I’ve read he had a bad knee injury in February 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5j8FqeQN5A - here's the great man scoring some tap ins in various local parks down south.

Great goalkeeping 1m 44 sec into the clip worth a look ?

Not sure if this would be a good signing or not and just taking a guess but what are the chances we would take Jonny Russell on loan?

Their season is finished and he will be looking to stay fit for the international games later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not sure if this would be a good signing or not and just taking a guess but what are the chances we would take Jonny Russell on loan?

Their season is finished and he will be looking to stay fit for the international games later in the year.
    Johnny Russell. Is he not in the Kennedy, Hayes, Wright, McLennan mold? I doubt we'd be looking at another similar type player

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Johnny Russell. Is he not in the Kennedy, Hayes, Wright, McLennan mold? I doubt we'd be looking at another similar type player
    A winger?

Nah, he’s a striker. Would be a good acquisition, albeit on loan even.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    A winger?

Nah, he’s a striker. Would be a good acquisition, albeit on loan even.
    Maybe we'll get the third coming of Greg Stewart on loan...

I would be surprised if we go for someone like Russell - McInnes will want some giant up front as usual.

I think that’ll be us done if we sign this lad from Leeds.
    We’ll make do with Main, Edmondson & Anderson until Nov/Dec.
    Hard to see where the goals are coming from & it might be a struggle of a season again?

Talk of international strikers seems far fetched when we’re plucking players from Leeds reserves who haven’t scored a professional first team goal.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think that’ll be us done if we sign this lad from Leeds.
    We’ll make do with Main, Edmondson & Anderson until Nov/Dec.
    Hard to see where the goals are coming from & it might be a struggle of a season again?

Talk of international strikers seems far fetched when we’re plucking players from Leeds reserves who haven’t scored a professional first team goal.
    The loon is 19.
    Dissing him because he hasn't scored a professional goal. Come on.
    How many had our own Ballon D'Or score before he joined us?
    Maybe we'd be better off with a Maynard type player who has scored goals before

It looks like he's in his last year of his contract, so maybe this is a view to a permanent deal to replace Cosgrove

He looks like a unit from the footage of him playing in a public park.

I think we need to be realistic with who we sign this year and it might be best just to make do with what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The loon is 19.
    Dissing him because he hasn't scored a professional goal. Come on.
    How many had our own Ballon D'Or score before he joined us?
    Maybe we'd be better off with a Maynard type player who has scored goals before

It looks like he's in his last year of his contract, so maybe this is a view to a permanent deal to replace Cosgrove
    I’m not dissing him.
    Read my post and then reply - I might’ve known you’d get all defensive of AFC.
    I’m saying talk of international strikers signing is far fetched when that’s who we’re looking at.

Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast