+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Who is in our squad again?
    I keep seeing posts on FB etc and saying to myself I forgot we signed him

I’d take Hayes back. We’ve been sh!te since he left. He was the one player who could turn defence into attack in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    I’d take Hayes back. We’ve been sh!te since he left. He was the one player who could turn defence into attack in an instant.
    We’d be more likely to play him at left back than left wing now.

I don’t think we’ll sign anyone this summer.

I think we may well sell someone reading between the lines of Derek McInnes interview today.

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Who is in our squad again?
    I keep seeing posts on FB etc and saying to myself I forgot we signed him
    Aye, a team full of non personalities, which has replaced various teams full of non personalities.

I can see Leigh getting retained - either on a loan basis again or as a free / much reduced transfer.

His current team won’t want him & we can’t afford a fee so a compromise should be doable.

I could see Hoban signing. He’ll be cheap as chips. Pay as you play type deal would be a good option as cover at the back.

Hayes? Meh. Wouldn’t spit the dummy if he came back but nae particularly fussed if he disna. We had the best of him first time round.

It’s a goal scorer we need - but we’re nae getting one.

That squad was clearly not of the standard required. Just need to look at the league table to see that.

It will be broadly the same squad so we’ve got to hope the virus has enough of a devastating impact on other teams squads to allow that lot to perform better.

Yay for us...

Bryson has probably picked up the easiest two years wages he will ever have in his career

Hayes coming back.

I think we are skint and will sell players

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I think we are skint and will sell players

Problem is everyone is skint. Our most marketable players (McKenna, Cosgrove, Lewis, Ferguson) would/could all be targets for guffball championship clubs. Pretty sure their money will have dried up.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Problem is everyone is skint. Our most marketable players (McKenna, Cosgrove, Lewis, Ferguson) would/could all be targets for guffball championship clubs. Pretty sure their money will have dried up.
    Guffball teams will still have money. English fitba skint isnt the same as Scottish skint. I can see McKenna or Cosgrove going for 3ish million into the Championship

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast