+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

More money p1shed up the wall then.

Insurance or not, this is getting beyond a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    With the type of deal he is on, AFC are liable for Edmondson's wages whether he plays or not, all part of the contract that was agreed.
    Is that standard practice in loan arrangements MSM?

I can understand the “whether he plays or not” if he’s fit but we choose not to play him as that’s on us.

However, having to keep paying his salary following a serious injury meaning the lad has to return to his parent club seems a bit of a stupid deal to me.

Would make far more sense if deals like this were cancelled if such a scenario arose where the player has to return to his parent club - but I don’t know if this is the standard practice or not.

Either way, another bunch of money we don’t have pished away on a long term injured player - just brilliant.

Be as well re-signing Scott Booth...

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    More money p1shed up the wall then.

Insurance or not, this is getting beyond a joke.
    If insurance covers injured players then surely were not that much out of pocket.

Thing is, we’ve picked up a fair amount of injuries whilst training of late

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    If insurance covers injured players then surely were not that much out of pocket.

Thing is, we’ve picked up a fair amount of injuries whilst training of late
    You do know how insurance works, the more you keep claiming the higher the premiums get.

I dont know if we claim insurance to cover every injured dud we have but either way it is wasted money.

I agree with you regarding training, is it the pitches or our training method?

I cant see how training players to hoof the ball as far and as high as they can would cause injuries.

This season is a write off. It couldn’t have gone much worse than it has so far.

Yip

Scrap the whole bloody thing and start again next year.

Aye, but nae when the hun are top of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    Aye, but nae when the hun are top of the league.
    What if we’re bottom?

Stephen O Donnel signs for Murrwel till January. Struggling to find a club ?
    There goes a useful full back .?

And Jack Ross /Hibs sign a " diddy" striker from the lower league , who whacks in a hattrick in first game .

Methinks our recruitment is a wee bit shakey...................( There i've said it !! )

Odonnell could have ended up at Pittodrie previously but probably had delusions he could get a much bigger club.

Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast