+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    MSM is usually pretty spot on. I take his updates as gospel. Not everything comes off of course - but he’s usually on the money.

See what you mean about Thursdays striker, but again, do we want to be tipping off the farmers about our team setup 3 days ahead of the game?

It’s gonna be a big enough struggle as it is without giving away team & tactics...

I get that but Ruth could be ruled out apparently so from that perspective isn’t that showing your hand even slightly.

I doubt many read this forum anyway to be honest, just don’t see why it needs to be so cloak and dagger.

The tease is often more exciting than when it actually happens I guess ;-)

MSM is usually pretty spot on. I take his updates as gospel. Not everything comes off of course - but he’s usually on the money.

See what you mean about Thursdays striker, but again, do we want to be tipping off the farmers about our team setup 3 days ahead of the game?

It’s gonna be a big enough struggle as it is without giving away team & tactics...
    Sorry guys, I am not trying to be difficult, all will be become clear on Thursday, if not before. the only reason I am holding that info back is to keep it from our opposition ahead of the game on Thursday.

Good stuff MSM. I'd say the only surprise up front for me would be a new striker so hopefully that's the case. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    the only reason I am holding that info back is to keep it from our opposition ahead of the game on Thursday.
    Well if that's the case, why bother mentioning it at all?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    My race is ran here guys. clowns now outnumbering the good guys.

Brilliant stuff as usual from the abmad forum. You guys don't even deserve my Chinese knot type threads.

Always enjoy a bit of mainstandmoan's updates/info, keep up the good work.

Always looking out for your Deek is out on his @rse post though.

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    My race is ran here guys. clowns now outnumbering the good guys.
    Ignore it MSM. The vast majority on here greatly appreciate your insights.

Bogbrush, I don’t know why you have to be such a contrarian all the time - you’re exactly the same on P&B - but give it a rest eh.

Trying to chase away the only clearly credible source of info we’ve got fae the club is just stupid.

If you don’t like MSM’s posts then that's up to you, but don’t try and spoil it for the rest of us eh...

Ignore it MSM. The vast majority on here greatly appreciate your insights.

Bogbrush, I don’t know why you have to be such a contrarian all the time - you’re exactly the same on P&B - but give it a rest eh.

Trying to chase away the only clearly credible source of info we’ve got fae the club is just stupid.

If you don’t like MSM’s posts then that's up to you, but don’t try and spoil it for the rest of us eh...
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Fanny

Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast