+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

It's been on the cards since January. He was in Aberdeen last week signing a deal.

Mixed feelings but ordinarily I'd maybe be pissed off, this season will be a strange one. Perhaps a sensible signing.

Quote Originally Posted by sallan2000 View Post
    More stories about Jonny Hayes heading back to us, don't know what to make of it...

I remember him as fondly as everyone else but time has passed and he has had a horror injury in that period.
    He could quite possibly still skin half the SPL on his day but i doubt it would be every week and quite possibly not good enough to do the business against the Cheeks although i don;t doubt his heart the sam way Robson was okay at certain games but unless he was an exceptionally cheap squad filler i'd say no and funds are better elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    He could quite possibly still skin half the SPL on his day but i doubt it would be every week and quite possibly not good enough to do the business against the Cheeks although i don;t doubt his heart the sam way Robson was okay at certain games but unless he was an exceptionally cheap squad filler i'd say no and funds are better elsewhere.
    Johnnyboy was playing for them this season against Milan in the Eurothingy. Did a decent enough job at that level .

So I should imagine he will struggle by against the likes of Dundee Utd and the fearsome overlapping skills of Tavernier.

He has some great experience , iis superfit , still has a shot like a cannon , knows the Club , is well liked etc etc.

Not sure what the whole story is with Leigh. Bit of a shame perhaps ? But also the cost of the Fee in the new present situation maybe has something to do with it too?

Now , WHO will be playing in midfied ?? We`ve got loads of them now !!!

Was hoping we would announce a new signing the same night as the EPL restarted

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's been on the cards since January. Hayes was in Aberdeen last week signing a deal.
    With the news we are asking players to take wage cuts, I canna see this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    With the news we are asking players to take wage cuts, I canna see this happening.
    Just depends. The economy including fitba around the world is buggered because of this virus. It’s going to be an across the board reset of values. Most people right now would snap your hand off for 90% of their current wage guaranteed for 2/3 years. (I know Hayes would have been on a tim wage for 3 years).

Uefa wants all European leagues to end their summer transfer windows on 5 October.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53092804

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Medical tomorrow, signing Monday. 2yr deal, might be 3.

Richard Gordon was saying the same thing today.

Hayes in with one leaving,possibly Hedges.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Richard Gordon was saying the same thing today.

Hayes in with one leaving,possibly Hedges.
    I told you before Richard Gordon

I read via twitter a few weeks ago that Hedges was leaving. I thought it was a snide signing and he's been as mediocre as you get.

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast