+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

It’s not like Mainstandmoan to be way off the mark so maybe Cormack and the players have found a reasonable solution and made peace. Maybe McInnes has had an influence on such matters...who knows. What is interesting though is that the club had previously hinted 1 in 1 out signing policy so I wonder if 1 of our players are shortly leaving?

mainstandmoan was not involved in any of the wildest speculation regarding sackings etc.

He merely said that a few players might be on the way out. We have a 27 man first team squad so of course a few players will need to be shuffled out

I am sure what was said is big question marks over the future of players....Bryson, Devlin and a few others were mentioned. It’s not good for the team if there has been a big fall out so I hope the club have found peace between the players and the bosses. It’s a results business so we need to be in the right frame of mind to be at our best.
    Hopefully back to getting a positive result on Thursday which would mean 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s not like Mainstandmoan to be way off the mark so maybe Cormack and the players have found a reasonable solution and made peace. Maybe McInnes has had an influence on such matters...who knows. What is interesting though is that the club had previously hinted 1 in 1 out signing policy so I wonder if 1 of our players are shortly leaving?
    He’s not off the mark.
    Patience....

The Griffiths story seems to be picking up a bit of pace again.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The Griffiths story seems to be picking up a bit of pace again.
    He’s injured.
    Calf injury
    He’s also overweight.
    My money is on Brophy...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’s injured.
    Calf injury
    He’s also overweight.
    My money is on Brophy...
    To be fair when I said 'picking up a bit of pace' I meant my mate stevo whatsapped me.

To be fair when I said 'picking up a bit of pace' I meant my mate stevo whatsapped me.
    So maybe don’t put the mortgage on it then?

Hope he isn’t sending you dirty pictures again!

Welllllllll.... what’s the story Ross McCrorie

https://youtu.be/ONYK-0Wv3D4

Someone can write the rest of the words, probably got a few months to perfect them before fans are allowed back into stadiums

Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast