+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

9 appearances for Bristol city last season with 5 of them from the bench 1 goal. Not really played as a striker at BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    You watched a lot of him in the Iranian league. I’d rather have a fat bloke who knows how to score than Marley
    No, I didn’t get the chance to watch Stokes in the Iranian League. Better things to do. I’m judging him on his signing photo shoot for Livvie. More Chins than a Chinese phone book. Augers well for him.

If you’d rather have that Cnut than Marley, you knock yourself out, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    No, I didn’t get the chance to watch Stokes in the Iranian League. Better things to do. I’m judging him on his signing photo shoot for Livvie. More Chins than a Chinese phone book. Augers well for him.

Silly me wanting to have a striker up front rather than a winger. Just because your at doesn’t mean his finishers instinct will have gone. You prefer your striker to runaround and have no finishing ability ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stav22 View Post
    9 appearances for Bristol city last season with 5 of them from the bench 1 goal. Not really played as a striker at BC.
    Or alternatively you could say the Championship season is 46 games and sometimes Bristol City squad strength struggled so much that even Marley got a couple run outs.

You could also say that you have never made a positive post in your entire time on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

^^^ This
    And to add Stokes is an IRA sympathising horrible excuse for a human being and a c@nt too

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Have to say I’m not overly enthusiastic about the Watkins signing but some of the post are a tad over the top,if we signed Stokes instead of him the same people would be in meltdown about how we have signed a complete cvnt of a human.

I will give the guy a chance,it’s not his fault some people on here believed the guy claiming he was a Pittodrie informant told everyone we are about to sign an international striker
    Two things:
    1) Watkins IS an international striker
    2) To be fair, was the suggestion not the international striker was coming if Cosgrove left?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You could also say that you have never made a positive post in your entire time on here.
    I’ve been positive about the youth that should be given a chance over signing the likes of Marley. By a chance it means more than the odd 1 or 2 starts then out the team for coming on for 10 mins here and there. But I know we may not get to the 3rd of the Europa qualifying if we do that. Who knows we may even find a midfielder that can be creative in the youngsters how awful would that be ?

There is not a ghoster I would ever want to see Stokes in an AFC strip. One of the worst sort of inbred bigoted Irish cuuunts.

IMO, that would be the worst signing ever.

Not overly chuffed about Watkins, but at least he won’t be a stain on our colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’ve been positive about the youth that should be given a chance over signing the likes of Marley. By a chance it means more than the odd 1 or 2 starts then out the team for coming on for 10 mins here and there. But I know we may not get to the 3rd of the Europa qualifying if we do that. Who knows we may even find a midfielder that can be creative in the youngsters how awful would that be ?
    McInnes has given youth a chance but they get slaughtered every time they play.

Fair enough that might not be from you but there aren’t much youth players that don’t get abuse on here.

Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast