+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Not adapting to training on the artificial surface is code for stuffing too much gear up his nose. Guy is an absolute lowlife cretin. And still some on here would have him in a Dons shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Not adapting to training on the artificial surface is code for stuffing too much gear up his nose. Guy is an absolute lowlife cretin. And still some on here would have him in a Dons shirt.
    I’m not sure any on here said the fat, useless, terrorist loving prick would be welcome. Happy to be proved wrong though.

It’s a fair cop!

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    About the best since SteveW got his collar felt by his employer after posting that some Latinate boy (Batistuta? **** knows on the blin lemon principle “if it’s nae the Dons or Keith, I care not a ****”) was about to sign on at Pittodrie.
    Aye, but that was hooooorin' funny.

Big Scott away yet? How much are we going to miss him. I think he has been solid this season and the prospect of facing Sporting Lisbon with big Ash terrifies me.

In fact the prospect of facing anyone with big Ash terrifies me.

Big Scott away yet? How much are we going to miss him. I think he has been solid this season and the prospect of facing Sporting Lisbon with big Ash terrifies me.

Yes I fear there will be a big hole that isn't going to be filled by our current player pool

5 at the back on Thursday.

Would like to think we might be able to get a centre half in on loan. I know McInnes has said Hoban and McCrorie were brought in as they were expecting to sell McKenna. But with Bryson wages of the payroll as well surly there is some room to get another centre back in.

McKenna will be missed. Taylor has a bad game and rightly got criticism for it, but our captain had an absolutely shocking game and gave away one goal and was easily beaten for another. Maybe he will miss McKenna more than most as he didn’t look comfortable at all on Sunday.
    Ojo should not be starting in the midfield ahead of McCrorie or McGeouch. Ferguson will play and it’s one of those who should be next to him not Ojo.
    As for our attacking options we have been playing better football with Watkins up front but he has absolutely no killer instinct about himself at all and in all honesty he doesn’t look like scoring against anyone I have seen so far. When Sam Cosgrove is fit he will easily get back into a starting spot. As some have said we are missing Kennedy and his energy. McGinn looked lost but in fairness he certainly wasn’t the only one at the weekend.
    We were easily beaten but McInnes made us simple to beat as he changed too much.
    He doesn’t deserve more transfer funds as he has had enough money to play with especially as the club aren’t exactly rolling in cash with no fans been allowed in etc.
    We have a big enough squad but the starting team has got to have our best players...we were well short on Sunday.

Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast