+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I'm not sure we've seen too much of this ability yet. He seemed to have a good mentality in the cup tie we won at Snake Mountain a couple of years back but I can't think of another game that he's played in a similarly impressive manner?

His attitude was poor in the match he was sent off in early in the year against, I think, Ross County; therefore, he still has much to prove on that front.

And I think he's running out of time to show Delboy that he can follow in the footsteps of the likes of Fergie and McCrorie in being a young player that takes responsibility.
    Wrong Campbell min. I was talking about Allan at Motherwell if we signed him. Different type of player, but well ahead of young Dean who’s never getting in ahead of Ferguson & McCrorie in midfield anyway...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 06-10-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    I’ve retired............ 1 more to come in before midnight. Cover for an injury not yet disclosed
    Retirement age has just been increased again MSM - so you’ve got at least another year yet min 😀😉

Dinna give up on us - the vast majority greatly appreciate your insights and updates...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Retirement age has just been increased again MSM - so you’ve got at least another year yet min ����

Dinna give up on us - the vast majority greatly appreciate your insights and updates...
    Definitely second this. Stick with it MSM.

MSM is the main man. Rest up until January.

Good interview with Greg Leigh on Red TV. He's got the 5 shirt, which I hope he fills like the blessed Tommy McMillan rather than John Inglis.

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    I’ve retired............ 1 more to come in before midnight. Cover for an injury not yet disclosed
    *******s to retirement.
    Ignore the one or two cynical, ignoramuses.
    The majority appreciate the posts.
    Cheers

Tomas Cerny - give him another year as a backup keeper

Shay Logan - probably about time to let him leave as I can't see him playing much part next season

Andrew Considine - of the three defenders he's the one most deserving of another year, but preferably as cover

Michael Devlin - get rid, waste of a wage, never fit, and when he has been he's been useless

Ash Taylor - okay as cover, but a liability at times. Hopefully we can find better

Connor McLennan - I don't think he's going to make it at this level so I'd probably let him go

Ethan Ross - not sure as haven't seen much of him - if he does well on loan i'd give him another year

Scott Wright - if he continues as he has done then i'd give him a new deal.

Miko Virtanen - on loan to Arbroath - no idea how good he is, but seems versatile so might be worth keeping as cover

Curtis Main - think we should be aiming for better

Niall McGinn - reckon he's almost done, so not sure there's much point giving him another year. He'll still produce the occasional bit of magic but guess we need a greater contribution than that

Bruce Anderson - if he does well on loan, give him another year. Can't really see McInnes ever playing him though to be honest.

Bruce Anderson scored for Ayr. You'd like to think he would be sharper than anyone there right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Bruce Anderson scored for Ayr. You'd like to think he would be sharper than anyone there right enough.
    Twice

Hoban signs contract extension until end of season. Hoped for far longer.

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast