+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Was it not MSM that told us that Lee Hendre was imminent during the McGhee debacle...
    Lee Hendrie was definitely at Pittodrie for talks and had agreed to come here...
    I know this as a mate ( who used to post on here) bumped in to him at the airport and was speaking to him...my mate phoned me at the time ...

Ex-international striker... so it's someone who is coming towards the end of their career... I don't think it can be Steven Fletcher as I think he is still in the international reckoning rather than an ex international. I'd imagine it'd be a target man type though if it's a replacement for Cosgrove.

Injury to Devlin is no surprise - I can't see him being here more than another year, he's hardly ever fit, and most of the time when he was fit last season he was horrendous. A gamble which hasn't paid off. File alongside Bryson.

Church never looked the part, but did he nae score some important goals for us, nevertheless ?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Ex-international striker... so it's someone who is coming towards the end of their career... I don't think it can be Steven Fletcher as I think he is still in the international reckoning rather than an ex international. I'd imagine it'd be a target man type though if it's a replacement for Cosgrove.

Injury to Devlin is no surprise - I can't see him being here more than another year, he's hardly ever fit, and most of the time when he was fit last season he was horrendous. A gamble which hasn't paid off. File alongside Bryson.
    I had a look back and MSM never actually used ex. He just said an international striker. So it could be someone who's 21 but plays for Gibraltar. I think we all see international and assume he means Scotland international. Could be anyone. As for Fletcher I couldnt see him coming to us but if it was him he would do a job in the SPL for a couple of years no bother.

It could well be Gareth Bale....he can play in a few positions and likes a goal. Hope we get a deal done soon enough. It could well be the fact of taking no wages for a few years that might hinder our chances of securing the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    I had a look back and MSM never actually used ex. He just said an international striker. So it could be someone who's 21 but plays for Gibraltar. I think we all see international and assume he means Scotland international. Could be anyone. As for Fletcher I couldnt see him coming to us but if it was him he would do a job in the SPL for a couple of years no bother.
    Going by form then he'll be Scottish or Irish. Fletcher is without a club, he's Scottish, he was back in the Scottish squad recently and he's had injuries left, right and centre. Although looks like he knocked back a new contract with Wednesday and despite the injuries, his recent record their wasn't that bad.

Unless it's another out of the box South American.

Or Griffiths.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It could well be Gareth Bale....he can play in a few positions and likes a goal.
    Aye, decent left sided cover for Hayes.

Means we can put Jonny on a "pitch count" as the Sceptics say.

*There ffs

Anyway... Griffiths?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Going by form then he'll be Scottish or Irish. Fletcher is without a club, he's Scottish, he was back in the Scottish squad recently and he's had injuries left, right and centre. Although looks like he knocked back a new contract with Wednesday and despite the injuries, his recent record their wasn't that bad.

Unless it's another out of the box South American.

Or Griffiths.
    Derek or Terry?
    More chance of it being either of them than Leigh.

Shay listed as having sqaaad number 3 of those so far allocated, according to AFC Heritage...

http://www.afcheritage.org/Team/CurrentSquad/index.cfm

Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast