+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Its certainly strange times especially with regards to how the summer window may pan out.
    It will be all relative.
    In that regards, Aberdeen remain quite strong in terms of stability, having retained the bulk of our first team squad, especially comparable to most of the other SPFL teams.

I don't think we'll be making much changes and it will probably depend on who goes, even then it will be considered whether we have cover already.
    Ferguson for example, I'm not sure if we would replace. As much as the value he brings, having the number of CM's we have may mean we can live without a replacement, certainly at least until December. At best a cheeky wee bid for an up and coming youngster.
    Allan Campbell as an example has had a very good season and tipped to win the young Player of the Year ahead of Ferguson. his contract runs out next year. Would we try and get him to replace Ferguson if he were to go?

I recon if we were to sell Cosgrove it should be now, I think his wee purple patch is over and I'd argue we played a better style when he was out the team.
    McKenna, u think we will be stuck with him as the gap from what we want and what the guffies will pay u think has grown too large, the only way I can see him leave on big money now is if Scotland make the Euros and he has a good tournament.