+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

That's Eckler out for 6 weeks potentially. I think I might actually be sacked from my own fantasy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's Eckler out for 6 weeks potentially. I think I might actually be sacked from my own fantasy team.
    It’s okay you’re playing me this weekend guaranteed W for you. I only got my wins because the first game one of the opposition didn’t actually play. The other one defense and w/r failed to score any meaningful points and in game week 2 I got beat by about 50 points even though 2 of his players didn’t play. Worse thing was those two fluke wins screwed me on the waiver priority list.

Kenyan drake 1st round bust
    Julio Jones 2nd round bust
    I had also selected Gurley, gronkowski and Leonard fournette also busts. My team is so bad it would even struggle in the NFC east !!

I've had a nightmare with QBs but everyone I have played have had good weeks. Null and void the season!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Your sh!tey start has been a joy to behold tbh

F u ck ing hate Dallas.

Starting to think our franchise be QB might be the emporer's new clothes.

#tankforTrevor

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    F u ck ing hate Dallas.

#tankforTrevor
    Following the Giants is a journey in self torture. Never have I seen a team find so many ways of losing from winning positions.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Your sh!tey start has been a joy to behold tbh
    The **** show rolls on.

F u ck ing hate Dallas.

#tankforTrevor
    #tankforTrevor - join the queue.

Absolute abortion of a performance fae the 49ers last night.

Humped by the Dolphins ffs - the feckin Dolphins!!!!

Said it before & I’ll say it again, we’re winning nothing with Garoppolo. Never a franchise QB in a million years.

We need a QB who can move & scramble, not a boy who’s as mobile as a tree.

Injuries have decimated us - but even so the last 2 weeks have been abysmal. Major issues with the O Line and Cornerbacks. Had a boy called Brian Allen at CB last night who looked like he was on a work experience weekend. Dreadful.

To think we’ve passed on Rodgers, Mahomes & Deshaun Watson in recent years - deary me...

F u ck ing hate Dallas.

#tankforTrevor
    And why is that eh, who are your team... the New 'used to be' York Giants ?.
    Maybe you lot should go into the same rubbish bin as Philadelphia & Washington eh kid (ohh and I think the feeling is mutual by the way lol).
    How 'bout them Cowboys lol, even though our season is probably over now after losing Dak like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And why is that eh, who are your team... the New 'used to be' York Giants ?.
    Maybe you lot should go into the same rubbish bin as Philadelphia & Washington eh kid (ohh and I think the feeling is mutual by the way lol).
    How 'bout them Cowboys lol, even though our season is probably over now after losing Dak like that.
    Perfect example of why everyone hates Dallas right there. 2 wins against Atalanta and the giants and it was their year.

Great videos google Stephen A Smith trolling cowboys fans

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast