+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Fantasy wise, what's happened to Le'veon la Vida? Has he jacked it in? He put his team out with two players on IR and Devonte Adams on the bench.
    Left about 70 points on the bench and I won with a total of 73 points (half my starters on a by-week).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Awful game with 2 very disappointing teams. But anyway we/Dallas lead 7-9 at Half time.
    Looks like Philli are going to get the comb in the division of the bald headed men.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Carson Wentz is he taking the piss 2 fumbles lost, 2 sacks and an interception to get 0.10 points in the first half it’s a joke that any team from this division gets to thx playoffs
    I drafted Wentz fairly high but ditched him because of performances like this. He's nae great IRL but absolutely horrendous in fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fantasy wise, what's happened to Le'veon la Vida? Has he jacked it in? He put his team out with two players on IR and Devonte Adams on the bench.
    Left about 70 points on the bench and I won with a total of 73 points (half my starters on a by-week).
    Just had a look, his bench would have won

I got lucky with my RBs (I took a punt on Hines up against Detroit) this week even though I was up against Dalvin Cook - I was up against him in 2 other leagues FFS

He will be back next week when I play him.

Losing to the Shytehawks would be enough to make anyone jack it in.

Jones another couple of great interceptions to gift Tampa points.

In the fantasy league it was actually harder for me to lose this week but yet I still did it. Listened to the sit em start em reports which said start wentz and godert v Dallas they combined for about 10 points it’s my own fault. Guess I shouldn’t be criticizing gettleman for his drafting skills after the trash I’ve served up lowest point scorer in the league by far by yet somehow got lucky 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Jones another couple of great interceptions to gift Tampa points.

In the fantasy league it was actually harder for me to lose this week but yet I still did it. Listened to the sit em start em reports which said start wentz and godert v Dallas they combined for about 10 points it’s my own fault.
    Yeah, it wasn't our best matchup and I was undeniably saved by your philly starters performing so poorly.

Looking at who I am up against this week, I'm amazed Ryan Tannapint isn't higher in the league. Kamara, Locket and Mahomes. Already settled for an L.

Fu cking hell, the Giants find new ways to lose.
    Starting to lose faith/patience with Jones.
    The same mistakes over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Looking at who I am up against this week, I'm amazed Ryan Tannapint isn't higher in the league. Kamara, Locket and Mahomes. Already settled for an L.
    I have offered Ryan Tannapint the very generous trade of Claypool for Kamara. Patiently awaiting a response.

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast