+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Looks like I will be working now during draft, can anyone confirm how I set my selection to auto draft so I don’t waste everyone’s time by talking the full time selection.

I’ll be using an IPAD

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It crashed on me a couple of seasons back but I still managed to finish well above StandFreeFM and that's all that matters. Think of me as being the Dons and him being the Huns, Victims and Hearts all rolled into one.
    Well, your command center (sic) didn't help you much last year. That was one of the worst teams I've ever seen, how you managed to scurry away from dead last place was astonishing. Almost Hamilton Acciesesque.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Well, your command center (sic) didn't help you much last year. That was one of the worst teams I've ever seen, how you managed to scurry away from dead last place was astonishing. Almost Hamilton Acciesesque.
    Dead last place and still into the playoffs. Astonishing management indeed. Thanks for the gushing fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Looks like I will be working now during draft, can anyone confirm how I set my selection to auto draft so I don’t waste everyone’s time by talking the full time selection.

I’ll be using an IPAD
    I recall it just being a button on the front page of the draft room bit, a "Switch to autodraft" type thing.
    It used to be easy, in fact I switched it on by accident one year and took Ben Rothlesberger far too high.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I recall it just being a button on the front page of the draft room bit, a "Switch to autodraft" type thing.
    It used to be easy, in fact I switched it on by accident one year and took Ben Rothlesberger far too high.
    I mind Mason's opening gambit was to take Rodgers second overall pick to general confusion and hilarity. When later questioned he claimed "tbh I panicked and he's the only one of these fu(kin (unts I'd heard of". And to think, he still went on to hump both Aldo and Sneckie...

Well, let's have it right.
    He humped me due to an act of the most astonishing altruism and sportsmanship ever on my part.

I don't like to talk about it though.

Blake fu ck ing Bortles............

Is the NFL actually happening this year, or are the players going to spend the whole season kneeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Is the NFL actually happening this year, or are the players going to spend the whole season kneeling?
    Goodness gracious, is there no thread safe from this man's edginess...

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Goodness gracious, is there no thread safe from this man's edginess...
    He's certainly got my atten.........

Draft room is open, draft order up.

Helluva lot of guys on autopick, get yersells in lads

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast