+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Bit of holding allowed whole game until Tom may not get to Suoerbowl. Flag was so late I think it may have been meant for the late game.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Bit of holding allowed whole game until Tom may not get to Suoerbowl. Flag was so late I think it may have been meant for the late game.
    As a diehard Saints fan, who’s goes to the Dome whenever possible, I’m still licking my wounds over here.

So from Saints fans everywhere, from the bottom of my heart:

**** Tom Brady.

Was probably the same ref that never saw the hold on the interception that threw the flag.

That was an odd one. "Let them play" the whole game then hit it at the death.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I've gone all in on KC, I did that with Baltimore last year
    Start counting your money mate. They will hammer the Bucs.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Start counting your money mate. They will hammer the Bucs.
    They might well do. KC offence was unstoppable last night. Bills just couldn't cope. Josh Allen was very ropey too. Rabbit in the headlights a lot of that game.

I don’t think it was in doubt (& I’m a 49ers man so Montana is god for me) but Brady taking the Bucs to a Super Bowl absolutely cements his GOAT status once and for all. The guy is just remarkable.

Ok, Mahomes may well surpass him as the lad is simply a freak of nature, but right now, no comparison.

And to think Brady actually told the 49ers he wanted to come here this season & we said no.

What is it about us and utterly shyte decisions on quarterbacks, it’s getting beyond ridiculous the guys we’ve passed on.

I genuinely think Shanahan let’s his ego get in the way here. Defo did with Brady. He needs to get the QB sorted this off season or I think his jacket is on a very shoogly peg next year.

Rodgers might be available now, if so, time to bring him home, near 20 years late right enough but there you go...

I'd guess the 9ers decision on Brady was probably to do with the amount of dead cap money binning Garoppolo would've led to.

With a decent QB the 49ers would be a cracking team

I bet Brady is doped up to the eyeballs. Although you could say that about most NFL players.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'd guess the 9ers decision on Brady was probably to do with the amount of dead cap money binning Garoppolo would've led to.
    My guess is Shanahan likes being the star of the show offensively and didn’t like the idea of playing second fiddle to a guy who’d happily reverse his calls on the field if he didn’t like what he was seeing.

Bruce Ariens has said he just lets Brady get on with it on the field when he wants. No way Shanahan would like that.

Can’t remember the number for last year, but it’s only $2million now to dump Garoppolo - Cheerio Jimmy, you make Scott Wright look like iron man physically.

Whatever it was in dead cap last year though, it was worth it - it’s fuuckin Tom Brady we’re talking about. A local lad who wanted to come home. Fuuckin madness turning that down.

Even with our horrendous injury list this year, and no QB for about 14 games, we still went 6-10. With Brady we’d have made the playoffs, I have no doubt about that. I think we’d be where Tampa are tbh.

Matt Stafford looking favourite just now for next year and I’d take him as he’s a big upgrade on Garoppolo & won’t bust the bank draft wise like Watson will wherever he goes.

But if Rodgers does become available...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 25-01-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast