+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

I think Indi's O line might tempt Stafford if the offer is made.
    If Rodgers ends up on his way out of GB.......feeding frenzy.

I wonder if he could be tempted to New England?

Could be a fair old QB carousel this off season, Stafford, Watson maybe Rodgers.....

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think Indi's O line might tempt Stafford if the offer is made.
    If Rodgers ends up on his way out of GB.......feeding frenzy.

I wonder if he could be tempted to New England?

Could be a fair old QB carousel this off season, Stafford, Watson maybe Rodgers.....
    Aye possibly wi the Colts. Good O line there. I can just as easily say Stafford would love to work in a Shanahan offence with our run game, Kittle, Samuel and Aijuk. Lot of weapons there to play with.

We’ve got better draft capital to offer than Indy as well.

Lot of water to go under the bridge with rosters as well with the draft and free agency. We defo need to sort our O line though as a priority.

The QB market will be interesting. Rodgers and Watson the big two & I think Watson will be too rich for us.

Rodgers would be great. The concern is would Green Bay trade him to us - a big NFC rival? I wouldn’t if I’m honest.

But Rodgers holds all the cards as his salary is $37million next year which is 20% of their cap. They just can’t do that so if he doesn’t play ball on an extension or renegotiate he can pretty much dictate where he wants to go as they can’t afford to let him stay on that deal.

Gonna be an interesting off season for sure...

LA Rams sending Goff and 1st Rd draft picks in 2022 and 2023 to Detroit for Stafford.

Since LA drafted Goff in 2016 they’ve traded away their 1st round pick until 2023, 7 picks.
    Last edited by Basingstokered; 31-01-2021 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    LA Rams sending Goff and 1st Rd draft picks in 2022 and 2023 to Detroit for Stafford.

Since LA drafted Goff in 2016 they’ve traded away their 1st round pick until 2023, 7 picks.
    That’s too much for Stafford. Not surprised the Niners steered clear. Great deal for the Lions though.

Ah well, Watson or Rodgers it is then. I’ll live with that...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    That’s too much for Stafford. Not surprised the Niners steered clear. Great deal for the Lions though.

Ah well, Watson or Rodgers it is then. I’ll live with that...
    People are saying that Watsons price is even higher but then I read that Goff money due made it the two 1sts.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    People are saying that Watsons price is even higher but then I read that Goff money due made it the two 1sts.
    It will be as he’s much better than Stafford, and he’s a 25 year old QB in the top 3 in the league.

He’s also very cheap next season before his new deal kicks in.

I’d think it’s 3-4 first rounders for him - probs 4. Pricey, but Niners get him we’re automatically Super Bowl contenders next year. We’re just not with Jimmy G.

You can always trade other players further down the line to get those picks back. We’ve got some very tradeable assets.

It’s all a juggling act with the cap, the draft and free agency - but the way it is now, unless you’ve got one of these 5 - 6 top tier franchise QB’s I don’t think yer winning a Super Bowl. Watson is absolutely in that bracket so we should go get him...

Apparently reports that the Rams called Green Bay about Rodgers they don’t know if any offer was made. Great draft pick Jordan Love move up a couple spaces to grab a QB they don’t even give a run out, Matt Le Fleur and the GM making sure the packers are going anywhere but the Super Bowl.

I heard on a podcast the Watson bidding starts at three ones.
    Hence why Miami and The Jest are favs, they've each got two ones this year.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I heard on a podcast the Watson bidding starts at three ones.
    Hence why Miami and The Jest are favs, they've each got two ones this year.
    The Dolphins maybe but surely he wouldn't go to the Jets?

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    The Dolphins maybe but surely he wouldn't go to the Jets?
    I wouldn't see it as a good move, but new coach, big plans, who knows?

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast