+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Phuck off Jones you useless pr!ck. Yet again defeat grasped from the jaws of victory.
    There’s no point winning that division to get hammered in the playoffs and to have the draft position of 19 at best. Surely gettleman has to be told to go after this season although it would be fun to see who he’d draft

Daniel Jones at 6 my god he would have still been there when we picked again at 18 that draft

Fu ck me.
    We got a nosebleed at 21-11 and lost all discipline.
    That Engram pass......
    ..he HAS to catch that.

I'm reserving judgement on Jones until I see him play behind an O line.

I know that OT is close to the hardest position to transition from college to NFL, but the 4th overall pick needs to get better a bit rapid. He was a turnstile tonight.

I laughed my chebs off at him tripping but I've done the same many a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I laughed my chebs off at him tripping but I've done the same many a time.
    It's even funnier if you have streamed the Eagles defence in a few leagues

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post

Daniel Jones at 6 my god he would have still been there when we picked again at 18 that draft
    Thinking back, word was Gettleman had intel Washington was taking him if he got to them so wouldn't have made it 18.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Thinking back, word was Gettleman had intel Washington was taking him if he got to them so wouldn't have made it 18.
    From looking back apparently he claims Denver and Washington were keen on him. John Elways recordwith QB and Washington being Washington should have told you something was up.

Jones was coached at Duke by a coach with connections to the Manning family. The good news is that Peyton and Eli nephew is starting to make the press over here and looks great throwing the ball. Bad news is it’s only 7 years until he would be eligible, however the 7 years may be enough time to sort out the offensive line.

Sounds legit. Jones is a better player than Haskins but that's not saying much. 2019 could go down as the worst QB draft since 2007

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Sounds legit. Jones is a better player than Haskins but that's not saying much. 2019 could go down as the worst QB draft since 2007
    Kyler Murray is doing a fantasy turn for me this season (which, I accept, isn't really the bench mark).

Remember, kick off is an hour early tonight.......in half an hour or thereby.

Bloody Aaron James , I really needed him ( or someone ) to come big this week, I'm scheduled to lose to Hamilton

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast