+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'd offer Zach Ertz for Julio?
    He ain’t a top 5 tight end this year. I picked up Miami TE off the waivers and then benched him for him to score 27 points.
    I don’t even know why I selected Jones he’s a poor version of Calvin Johnson and he dropped an easy catch to let the cowboys win today.

I need running backs the report on my team is correct I don’t even think I’ll make 3 wins

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Great. Another season watching the Jets absolutely suck once again
    Yep, watched them against my 49ers today and they were just gash I’m afraid SF min.

Defensive line quite effective most of the game against the run, though they let a couple of big runs get away, but other than that, absolutely nothing.

Ok they’ve got a lot of injuries (even more after today) but so do we (even more after today too), but the Jets are a poor team.

Genuine chance of a 0-16 season there i’d say if I’m honest...

So, the Dons get horses in a complete cluster-F of a game.
    The Giants come up short in a comeback after one if their worst first halves ever.
    Saquon looks like he's done for the year with an ACL.
    And I get beat in my fantasy by .96 of a point.

Carlesberg don't do Sundays......

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep, watched them against my 49ers today and they were just gash I’m afraid SF min.

Defensive line quite effective most of the game against the run, though they let a couple of big runs get away, but other than that, absolutely nothing.

Ok they’ve got a lot of injuries (even more after today) but so do we (even more after today too), but the Jets are a poor team.

Genuine chance of a 0-16 season there i’d say if I’m honest...
    Injuries wise, I'm told SF were moaning about the newly laid turf at the stadium.

Bosa, Garopolo and Mostert all hurt.

Injuries wise, I'm told SF were moaning about the newly laid turf at the stadium.

Bosa, Garopolo and Mostert all hurt.
    Bosa, Solomon Thomas and Mostert all went down with knee injuries. Bosa and Thomas look like ACL’s so if true that’s season over for them.

Jimmy G a sprained ankle in a tackle - happens.

Jets lost 3 or 4 players during the game too with similar injuries and a number of guys on both teams went down for spells - I’ve never seen anything like it tbh.

Losing Bosa is a fuuckin disaster. Heart & soul of the D Line. Sherman is out for a few weeks too & with Dee Ford being made of balsa Wood & Deebo missing at WR for a few weeks yet too we’re down to the bare bones just now.

Lucky for us it’s only the Giants next week 😀.

New surface in NY apparently as you say Sneckie, so can’t say I’m very chuffed we have to play there again next week. It was an affa lot of similar injuries for both teams during the game so only natural the new surface would be questioned - by both teams I’d have thought as the Jets suffered for it too.

Glad we don’t have to play 8 games on it that’s for sure, 2 is bad enough...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 21-09-2020 at 02:33 PM.

The chargers team Dr attempted to give Tyrod Taylor a painkilling injection only to puncture the lung of the quarterback.

So, the Dons get horses in a complete cluster-F of a game.
    The Giants come up short in a comeback after one if their worst first halves ever.
    Saquon looks like he's done for the year with an ACL.
    And I get beat in my fantasy by .96 of a point.

Carlesberg don't do Sundays......
    I have Barkley

Plus I got beat by a team with 2 players on IR. I’m having a mare.

Dan Quinn surely got to be gone at Atlanta each week it gets worse !!

Packers next up, could be him done after that.

Pittsburgh and Tennessee postponed.

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast