+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Are you a Washington fan eh Broch kid lol.
    We've both had better days of course as teams haven't we ?. I love reminiscing about those early-mid 90's Cowboys, 3 Superbowl wins in 4 years eh, that's nowt to be sniffed at.
    I chose the Redskins in the early 80's for the obvious and they also had a WR called Charlie Brown
    Washington haven't had many glory days but the Williams Superbowl was a cracking first half

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I chose the Redskins in the early 80's for the obvious and they also had a WR called Charlie Brown
    Washington haven't had many glory days but the Williams Superbowl was a cracking first half
    1991 Redskins that went 14-2 and won SB26 was one of the best teams ever in my 30-odd years of watching NFL. Bit biased as I support Washington since 1982, but Christ they were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    B for me as well.

Will Fuller for Sneckie I see. Surely he'll get be more of a target this year but after having in the last two seasons, I couldn't be bothered with his injuries and inconsistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Are you a Washington fan eh Broch kid lol.
    We've both had better days of course as teams haven't we ?. I love reminiscing about those early-mid 90's Cowboys, 3 Superbowl wins in 4 years eh, that's nowt to be sniffed at.
    Aye, that changed when free agency and the cap stopped Jerreh buying success......
    I became a Giants fan on the back of my love for Bruce Springs**** in the early 80s (I'll narrate the full story one day but can't be @rsed just now).

T e e n is banned still?

It'll be a joy to see the American huns lose twice to the (upon a time) REDSkins.
    Go Antonio and here's hoping Smith doesn't cough up the ball too much COYexR
    Antonio went

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    He's a prick. First year I had him they lost Watson and he bombed after that. Last season I dropped him and the very next game he scored 70pts.

Same here, I picked the 'Cowboys' because it sounded like an exciting team name in 82-83, when Ch 4 started showing the Nfl highlights.
    Daft reason I know, but Ive been a fan of them ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's a prick. First year I had him they lost Watson and he bombed after that. Last season I dropped him and the very next game he scored 70pts.
    Think I picked him up for that game where he went off

Detroit fire both head coach and general manager what a disaster they’ve been there.

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast